THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

would you guys also do an adidas stripes tat?
tongue.gif
they give me lifetime supply of yeezy's till i die, and i will be totally down for that
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Ultra essential 2.0 is looking rough. Ewww

Also, big ups to unseen for tracking a pair down for me at a crazy good price! Stay tuned for pics when they arrive sometime around Christmas.

Several things been running through my head. My money is on a Jordan retro restock or Christmas related colorway since the 12 soles program has been hoops related

Ultra essential 2.0 is looking rough. Ewww

Also, big ups to unseen for tracking a pair down for me at a crazy good price! Stay tuned for pics when they arrive sometime around Christmas.
no problem homey.  glad i couldve helped a dude get his sneakers. 

Today:

Last edited:
^no doubt fugaz

the amount of pairs dude has is a dead give away as well. Those were super hard to come by even in Toronto

Looks like a bunch of random pics ripped from google, that would be my first thought. Legit sellers would post or at least try to post quality images to move their ****.

Definitely fake but did anyone see the help tips on his listing?? 

TIPS!

-Do not dry your shoes on a radiator or other heating appliance. Quite certain that they will lose their proper shape.

-Dry only at room temperature.

-Most importantly, always use clean socks, preferably cotton.

-To purchase the correct number choose new shoes evening. At the end of the day the foot swells from about morality and foot can be grow by 5 to 8% higher than at the beginning of the day.

He is so helpful I might just donate $80 to him for it! Lol

Back
Top Bottom