THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

If a seller posts 4 pics and 3 of them are very obvious fakes, you still think you might end up with a legit pair?
Not to mention the list of other clues?
I wouldn't buy a pair no, I would say that it's only pic 4 that look suspect, pic 1 is a real pair, 2 and 3 look weird but just a small pair I think.....?

2 and 3 are the dead giveaways for me. The shape is wrong. How the underlay connects to the mudguard looks off compared to real.

yes i noticed you were a bit hit and miss with your posts would love to see more vintage ones [emoji]128521[/emoji]
i think it will take a while before i gonna upload pics from my old AM1s, AM1 is nothing special to me anymore, a lil bit overrated and all the people have almost the same ish, it starts to get boring imo and also i hate all the buying offers that i get from people that wanna buy my ish, and the most annoying is that they even ask what size it is while i clearly posted a picture from my storage that is full of size 8 boxes, thats also the reason why i dont use hashtags and keep my IG private
mean.gif
im much more interested in 95s and TNs nowadays they are the rising underdogs in the sneakergame

Definitely fake but did anyone see the help tips on his listing?? 

TIPS!

-Do not dry your shoes on a radiator or other heating appliance. Quite certain that they will lose their proper shape.
-Dry only at room temperature.
-Most importantly, always use clean socks, preferably cotton.
-To purchase the correct number choose new shoes evening. At the end of the day the foot swells from about morality and foot can be grow by 5 to 8% higher than at the beginning of the day.

He is so helpful I might just donate $80 to him for it! Lol

I wouldn't buy a pair no, I would say that it's only pic 4 that look suspect, pic 1 is a real pair, 2 and 3 look weird but just a small pair I think.....?

Ima buy 3 pairs and resell.

i think it will take a while before i gonna upload pics from my old AM1s, AM1 is nothing special to me anymore, a lil bit overrated and all the people have almost the same ish, it starts to get boring imo and also i hate all the buying offers that i get from people that wanna buy my ish, and the most annoying is that they even ask what size it is while i clearly posted a picture from my storage that is full of size 8 boxes, thats also the reason why i dont use hashtags and keep my IG private
mean.gif
im much more interested in 95s and TNs nowadays they are the rising underdogs in the sneakergame
I guess this would be a bad time to ask if you have any US10.5 or US11.0 for sale?

i think it will take a while before i gonna upload pics from my old AM1s, AM1 is nothing special to me anymore, a lil bit overrated and all the people have almost the same ish, it starts to get boring imo and also i hate all the buying offers that i get from people that wanna buy my ish, and the most annoying is that they even ask what size it is while i clearly posted a picture from my storage that is full of size 8 boxes, thats also the reason why i dont use hashtags and keep my IG private :smh: im much more interested in 95s and TNs nowadays they are the rising underdogs in the sneakergame
That's why I said vintage, og nike, them hype kicks don't appeal to me patta etc, I can understand the hassle you get from people on insta

I guess this would be a bad time to ask if you have any US10.5 or US11.0 for sale?
i do wanna get rid of 5-6 pairs from the newer AM1s what i have, if you were my size i would deff hit you up, i can smell that you have you have some bank since i saw the insane prices that you have payed for the AM1s what i have payed 80 euros for
laugh.gif

Last edited:

i do wanna get rid of 5-6 pairs from the newer AM1s what i have, if you were my size i would deff hit you up, i can smell that you have you have some bank since i saw the insane prices that you have payed for the AM1s what i have payed 80 euros for
laugh.gif

Did you just call me a sucker?
laugh.gif
 That's what it felt like. I can't argue it though. I did get bent over on those Shima Blues but I wanted them bad so no regrets. I think I did well on my Pink Pack, Cords, and Greystones. And Bacons. I'm just new to the game so I never had a chance to buy the good stuff at retail. I'm having to go back and get them now and it's not cheap.
mean.gif

laugh.gif
 That's what it felt like. I can't argue it though. I did get bent over on those Shima Blues but I wanted them bad so no regrets. I think I did well on my Pink Pack, Cords, and Greystones. And Bacons. I'm just new to the game so I never had a chance to buy the good stuff at retail. I'm having to go back and get them now and it's not cheap.
mean.gif
i didnt call you a sucker, you're just someone that have not much choice in the game then have to pay such high extortion prices because you're a latecomer in the game, thats the price you literally pay for joining that late 
laugh.gif
im a old veteran/OG in this game and i have never payed more than 250 for a pair of shoes and occasions like that were very rare and i will never pay more than 300 except for a bespoke or something else what is ultra exclusive

Last edited:
So I asked the ebay seller of The 6 for extra pics and this is what I received. He does take returns but buyers need to pay for shipping.

i didnt call you a sucker, you're just someone that have not much choice in the game then have to pay such high extortion prices because you're a latecomer in the game, thats the price you literally pay for joining that late 
laugh.gif
im a old veteran/OG in this game and i have never payed more than 250 for a pair of shoes and occasions like that were very rare and i will never pay more than 300 except for a bespoke or something else what is ultra exclusive
Yea I can't argue with any of that.

:rofl: OK so you really still thought they might be real. Boy. Oh boy.
Not at all! Lol but I figured I would look out for the people that were considering taking a stab at it. I don't order anything from eBay that is not from the US unless the seller has over 1000 sales.

laugh.gif
mean.gif
this.  as long as it fluctuates and evens out.  ive paid a grip on certain ish i shouldnt have ie. newspapers for 300, and ive scored on ish i never thought i would ie. adventure pack for 36.   so its whatever and all part of the game.  

Back
Top Bottom