THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I love Hyperfuse. Had to make a pair after my AM90 ID's turned out so well.
First pair of AM1's in a while where I'm happy with the shape.

I love Hyperfuse. Had to make a pair after my AM90 ID's turned out so well.
First pair of AM1's in a while where I'm happy with the shape.
Those are perfect! With them being on sale I might have to order the same. How did you size on the Hyperfuse? Might go with red laces so i can get a hit of red on the lace tab and then switch them to black.

Last edited:
As long as the people who make them like them I could care less
Agreed - they dont make them for anyone else other than themselves. I guess when I say they're awful it really doesn't matter because they didn't make them for me haha

But sh*t.....when you walk in there its overwhelming as f*ck, even if you do have a gameplan haha.

Agreed - they dont make them for anyone else other than themselves. I guess when I say they're awful it really doesn't matter because they didn't make them for me haha

But sh*t.....when you walk in there its overwhelming as f*ck, even if you do have a gameplan haha.
I could only imagine trying to make one lol I struggle even trying to make a shoe on Nike iD :lol:

WLG barkroot brown, came in earlier this week. Def gonna take advantage of another pair or 2 with 25% off. Anyone know how long that 25% off will last?

In regards to the shape. The route is a little square in nature. But pressing on the seam of the toe box and mud guard helped alot. Haven't even tried reshaping.

10000% satisfied. Materials wise...maybe the best iD ever

My apologies to Nike...I was one of the ones dissing this iD for lack of options. Even though I wish you could at least change the leather panel colors, this iD is fire.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom