THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I ordered from natterjacks too, but they seem shaddy

EDIT: They removed the milanos, so I think my order went through lmao

Last edited:
can't find a 12 anywhere.  i've never resold, or traded any sneaker ever, so i wouldnt even know where to begin, so no point in copping the 10.5 i just saw.   oh well.   what an all around debacle on my end.  

If you live in the US there is no VAT. They adjust the price when you put that tou live in the US

I dont like how the street number is before the street name when they show the address, scares me lmao. Knowing my luck itll get lost

so i ordered from HHV.de and my order went through. it seems like they hold the shoes for you until you pay. my problem is my payment wont go through, it kept saying that my creditcard number or security number is wrong but i double checkd it and its right. any one have this problem?

Size just tweeted they will be releasing the pack online soon but if you order be careful because they send it in a shipping bag unless you don't care if the box gets smashed

so i ordered from HHV.de and my order went through. it seems like they hold the shoes for you until you pay. my problem is my payment wont go through, it kept saying that my creditcard number or security number is wrong but i double checkd it and its right. any one have this problem?
I keep getting that with a lot of websites

Might
Might be because its an overseas vendor, look for your bank to email/text/call you very soon

Few more options left...looks like that Denmark site was cleaned out by NT.

In this case, sleep is the cousin of missing out on shoes.

Last edited:
No, actually I asked for it to be cancelled. Got the wrong size. So why keep them?
no doubt. there is a difference between being cancelled and asking for it. Just wondering if they oversold and if that is expected from them. Never order a 'hyped' release from them before. Just got the tassie devils this am

Does anyone know if the Anthracite/Black Am1 Premium is dirt cheap atm? Any online sales?

I want to do a custom job, just don't want to pay retail for a basic shoe

Jd Sports has the whole pack up online except the Milan 1s which are know here to be seen in their site

The hype for Milans is real. I knew there was
Gonna be hype after seeing a few pics & comments
In Feb, but I didnt think it would be THIS serious.
I expected the hype to be like this for the Atmos,
But its like the other way around :lol:

My order from END is shipped with tracking !
smokin.gif
congrats!! grabbed tassies this AM. hope my order goes through.

Back
Top Bottom