THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Funny thing is I don't remember the Milan's being hyped in the beginning. It's only once that QS label got stuck on there and everyone found out it was a euro exclusive. That's when people started bugging for em.

This.

I loved them from the first pictures that surfaced. Said nothing about a euro exclusive, but then as soon as the blogs started plastering it all over the web thats when everyone "needed" a pair. :lol: people these days

Funny thing is I don't remember the Milan's being hyped in the beginning. It's only once that QS label got stuck on there and everyone found out it was a euro exclusive. That's when people started bugging for em.

This.

I loved them from the first pictures that surfaced. Said nothing about a euro exclusive, but then as soon as the blogs started plastering it all over the web thats when everyone "needed" a pair. :lol: people these days

Hey guys anyone know when will the am1 og white/navy release? Saw the em version in ebay already

everyone check your local Footactions. I was at Santa Anita mall this afternoon and they had a grip of AM1 for 59.99.

I'm really surprised no one likes the AM 1 2013 Londons.  Best shoe in the pack IMO.  
same here, i really like those but didnt buy any from the pack. I did not need any of these shoes. Save money for another day.I only buy shoes if I LOVE them since there will always be shoes you like.

same here, i really like those but didnt buy any from the pack. I did not need any of these shoes. Save money for another day.I only buy shoes if I LOVE them since there will always be shoes you like.
i wish i had that kind of self control. that 2013 outsole on the AM1 sent me over the edge. had to cop.

Damn I always miss out. Anyone that has a extra 10.5 or 11 that can help me out please let me know.

I feel like this thread just went mainstream and I hate it. Everyone here pre milans was super friendly. Info sharing, coupons, etc

dont worry it will go back in a few days. Crazy how many new people came in just for these. The regulars in here will still be around when GRs release while the others are focused on the next hyped shoe.

Hopefully it does go back to the way it is.

everyone check your local Footactions. I was at Santa Anita mall this afternoon and they had a grip of AM1 for 59.99.

Thanks for the heads up. I will most definitely check it out on Sunday. Do you remember which pairs they had that were on sale?

Anyone have experience with ordering from Natterjacks before? I just copped a size 11 from them but something about it just seems off. Like how have they got them back up 7 hours after selling out? And how come they quoting US sizes when its in UK and I'm in UK. Just seems fishy.

Anyone have experience with ordering from Natterjacks before? I just copped a size 11 from them but something about it just seems off. Like how have they got them back up 7 hours after selling out? And how come they quoting US sizes when its in UK and I'm in UK. Just seems fishy.

Money has been taken from my paypal. I hope I don't receive a cancellation email...

was gonna go cop some stealths at 34th but I will now sleep soundly thank you brethren

No problemo

Back
Top Bottom