THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Thanks Matty...Tassie's aren't happening for me...I overslept thats for sure..

My order from END is shipped with tracking !
smokin.gif
mine too... should be at your door on wednesday or thursday,,,

Last edited:
Good because I want to see them in person already...and am VERY HOPEFUL they fit like other AM1s cuz I half sized up to a US 11...

CT is legit. My experience though with them is a pain when they wouldnt refund the VAT. I emailed them a day prior to my order to to make sure I would get refunded.

Good because I want to see them in person already...and am VERY HOPEFUL they fit like other AM1s cuz I half sized up to a US 11...

Mines shipped too. I went tts. A lot of shoes I've bought recently have been either tts or even half down for me. Got xdr python 8s a while ago in a size 12, which is half size up and I swear I could probably fit an 11, but copped 11.5 easters yesterday so hopefully they fit good. Bought a pair of casual shoes off zappos recently and they only had a size 11, fits perfectly. Odd stuff.

Hopefully yours fit good. I don't mind a bit of breathing room in my kicks but when you can finger press the toe box a good amount of space, that's a little too much space.

Very disappointed to hear about NJ putting them up 4hrs later after I sat on that site for 3hrs trying to get my order to advance past the review order page... 4 different times |I

@AIRMAXSYNDICATE I've never had any luck ordering from chmielna20. Ordered once but I had to email them and have them send me an invoice. Plus they take forever to respond.

@AIRMAXSYNDICATE I've never had any luck ordering from chmielna20. Ordered once but I had to email them and have them send me an invoice. Plus they take forever to respond.
I believe if you're in the US you can't order directly from the website. As matty said you have to email them to receive an invoice.

Some US people were able to get their AJ1 Black/Royal blue from this website.

I believe if you're in the US you can't order directly from the website. As matty said you have to email them to receive an invoice.

Some US people were able to get their AJ1 Black/Royal blue from this website.
Yeah, when I got all the way to the end and saw that, I figured as much.  Hoping they see my email before the stock evaporates.

Anyone heard from size?
Status says awaiting dispatch.

Also for people wondering about delivery times for orders from size?, I just received my easter AM Lights so five days from day of dispatch.

I ordered two pairs so im not sure if an order of one item would take longer or not. From past experiences orders with two or more items have a tracking number while orders of one item don't.

Status says awaiting dispatch.

Also for people wondering about delivery times for orders from size?, I just received my easter AM Lights so five days from day of dispatch.

I ordered two pairs so im not sure if an order of one item would take longer or not. From past experiences orders with two or more items have a tracking number while orders of one item don't.

Oh you just received your Easter am lights today? I've been waiting for mine to come in

I wonder when HS is gonna start emailing shipping confirmations for the milans

Last edited:
Oh you just received your Easter am lights today? I've been waiting for mine to come in

I wonder when HS is gonna start emailing shipping confirmations for the milans
Yep today, I was surprised when they showed up since the tracking hasn't updated since leaving the UK.

Delivery was by USPS.

Back
Top Bottom