THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Could not find a 12 anywhere. Ended up getting the AM90's instead at WellGosh (unless they get cancelled).

It's funny how this thread used to move fairly slow until the Milans surfaced and now it's like a snowball effect. I think part of the reason is because everyone found out they're a QS and are scrambling now. Personally I'm not a fan of these at all. I'm waiting on those OG's to drop. 

No Milans for me..
frown.gif

I need them for my rotation so bad..

I'm still in love with the AM1 EM Londons tho..

Copped at FNL with one of those $20 off $100 coupons that they send in their magazine..

It's funny how this thread used to move fairly slow until the Milans surfaced and now it's like a snowball effect. I think part of the reason is because everyone found out they're a QS and are scrambling now. Personally I'm not a fan of these at all. I'm waiting on those OG's to drop. 
agreed the thread was moving fairly slow until the release. i like them but not going to drop that much cash i can live without them

No Milans for me..
frown.gif

I need them for my rotation so bad..

I'm still in love with the AM1 EM Londons tho..

Copped at FNL with one of those $20 off $100 coupons that they send in their magazine..
How's that front leather? it looks like it's going to crease badly after few wears

placed my order with HS.  thought i was a*sed out because i still had to re-register with their site, but thank god my order went through.  now time to wait for the ultramarines and london em1s to go on sale in local spots

How's that front leather? it looks like it's going to crease badly after few wears
Yea.. They will probably crease up a bit..

But hopefully it wont be too bad..

The leather on the mudguard is pretty soft.. 

Probably my favorite part of the shoe..

I'm looking for a size 10 or 10.5... really got jerked messing with Natterjacks. Disappointed is an understatement. |I

just a heads up crookedtongues shipping to usa sends any package over 100£ to IBC Customs Brokerage.  IBC charges 6$ for handling per package, plus 4 to 6 % of the value of the package.  They are located in los angeles. I dont live on the west coast and my packages went all the past me to los angeles.  They will send you an email once they receive them and hold them until you pay the fee before they can release your package and send it on its way to you. I asked IBC why, that i had ordered crookedtongues before and never had this happen. IBC stated that crookedtongues is one of their clients they handle all of their packages they ship to the usa.
here is an email I received-

That looks a little suspect..
And the Inglewood address lol

I feel like this thread just went mainstream and I hate it. Everyone here pre milans was super friendly. Info sharing, coupons, etc

never seen that.
have had 2 orders with them, who knows.
usually fedex gets it to me from skynet. fedex will just send u a bill.
i live in WI and in usually comes through NY or NJ.
thats bull they are holding it up

I feel like this thread just went mainstream and I hate it. Everyone here pre milans was super friendly. Info sharing, coupons, etc

dont worry it will go back in a few days. Crazy how many new people came in just for these. The regulars in here will still be around when GRs release while the others are focused on the next hyped shoe.

Recently saw a deal on these, I like the black sole but does anyone have any actual on feet pics of them?

Funny thing is I don't remember the Milan's being hyped in the beginning. It's only once that QS label got stuck on there and everyone found out it was a euro exclusive. That's when people started bugging for em.

People want what they can't have, human nature

Funny thing is I don't remember the Milan's being hyped in the beginning. It's only once that QS label got stuck on there and everyone found out it was a euro exclusive. That's when people started bugging for em.
I'm not sure. I think everybody got pretty excited when the pics started dropping of the 'City Pack'...everyone immediately singled out the Milan 1's as 
pimp.gif
 must cops. At least thats how I remember it. 

I was able to get thru for my US10 on wellgosh...hopefully I don't receive the dreaded cancelation email. 

Back
Top Bottom