THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Damn just woke up and saw that I got EA...at 5am..... NO way in hell I was gonna be up waiting till that time with the week I've had. Waited till 7am got caught up with being a dad and by 7:03 my size was gone. Hope everyone ate , really thought there was gonna be enough to go around ....but such is life. Will wait it out and see if I come back around for em

Welp, so much for wrapping up my speech in the morning meeting early. Remembered the drop an hour later. DOH!

On another note, are any of y'all having trouble with StockX log-in? I log in, say it keeps saying email code sent, but check my email and... nothing.

I still think these end up on snkrs and/or other shops. Super limited releases isn't really how Nike rolls these days. But even if they do, kinda ****** to not make that public bc today you have people paying $400+ for pairs bc of lack of information.

Check the recent Air Tech Challenge II release. It was a complete mess with stupid low stock. Plenty of people just as frustrated about that one.

Angry Wrestling GIF

I really don't buy sneakers much anymore but have had decent luck this year on pairs I actually wanted. Futura SB, KD IV nerfs (and under retail,? wild to me) HL ATC, and these with some random pairs in between. Really wanted a double at least of the ATC but not holding my breath anymore on a restock. Would def try for another of these too if they were to drop on SNKRS US.

I'm the buddy smh

I was half lit on vacay and sent a short little email without really fully reading what he sent to me. I think about 3 weeks went by and I kind of forgot about it then got the EA from them attached to my Patta account. I never expected him not to get one too :sick:

Back
Top Bottom