THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I tried searching, but couldn’t find anything. I’ve noticed that most of the Nike sponsored college football teams have team specific colorways of the AM1 big bubbles that the staff wears on the sidelines. For example, LSU has white and purple with the big bubble. Do they sell these anywhere like on campus etc?

IMG_0070.jpeg

Was anyone in this que? Can anyone explain how it worked? Refreshing to see a somewhat organized release with everyone not bum rushing the front and fighting.

Didn’t see much hyped up modern stuff like Travis Scott’s and such…Saw a ton of older heat and well worn pairs…I saw a bunch of sneakerheads in that video…THIS reminds me of how lineups went back in the old days, which were for the most part very chill…

I’d venture a guess that most in that line weren’t there for the sake of resell…People have a tendency to act really stupid once they get those dollar signs in their eyes…Seems like these people were actually there for the sneakers, insanely rare in modern times…

Last edited:

When I opened the above account on my iPhone’s IG app, became aware that they’ve got pic posted and the description attached to can be read as “it’s the number currently loaded on SNKRS-EU.”
IMG_8348.jpeg

Then, I became aware that post was a repost from the other user (@upper.snkrs), so checked that account just to see whether there’s newer info and have found this…. Hope that this actually means a wider release for the other regions too…
img_8349-jpeg.3290531

Attachments

• IMG_8349.jpeg
    IMG_8349.jpeg
    239.5 KB · Views: 3,115
Was anyone in this que? Can anyone explain how it worked? Refreshing to see a somewhat organized release with everyone not bum rushing the front and fighting.

This is the most orderly queue I've seen in London since the old days. Most are ruined by roadmen rushing the front, then proceeding to sell shoes out in front of the store smh.

Someone excepted my bid for chlorophylls on stock x the day before the release and it is still the lowest sale price in my size to date. Im gonna be shocked if seller actually ships or stock x will just give my pair to the current highest bidder and act like seller never shipped.

Someone excepted my bid for chlorophylls on stock x the day before the release and it is still the lowest sale price in my size to date. Im gonna be shocked if seller actually ships or stock x will just give my pair to the current highest bidder and act like seller never shipped.

Either is a possibility tbh. Also possible that things just play out and they ship it. They usually have to ship within 2 business days so you should prob have an idea by tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom