THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Man.. never stood a chance, woke up a little late and saw 10.5s gone

Think they had 10 and 11.5 still maybe available to add to cart

Not paying resale

My size sold out. I guess Ill look with envy as my son wears his pair. SMH!!

Attachments

• IMG_2896.jpeg
    IMG_2896.jpeg
    95.1 KB · Views: 1,181
Supposedly had a decent amount of stock, but, for some odd reason they didn’t limit the EA people to single pair purchases…Makes no sense why they would’ve planned it out that way…The main release stock clearly got pulled to fill those early orders unfortunately…

I guess I can tell this now. So about 2 weeks ago, I got an email from a friend that's close to Edson. It had an email box to send my info to to get an early pair. I was geeeeked. Sent my info and then shared a screenshot with a buddy. He was like **** it and sent his info too lol. Somehow a few days later he got an email with a link to buy and I was dry. After today's L, idk if I've ever been so salty lol.

Supposedly had a decent amount of stock, but, for some odd reason they didn’t limit the EA people to single pair purchases…Makes no sense why they would’ve planned it out that way…The main release stock clearly got pulled to fill those early orders unfortunately…
Yea that was a terrible decision. Dumb tk give people 3 pairs when there's not enough to go around.

I guess I can tell this now. So about 2 weeks ago, I got an email from a friend that's close to Edson. It had an email box to send my info to to get an early pair. I was geeeeked. Sent my info and then shared a screenshot with a buddy. He was like **** it and sent his info too lol. Somehow a few days later he got an email with a link to buy and I was dry. After today's L, idk if I've ever been so salty lol.

Burned by the buddy…Nasty work…

Well that sucks. Reminds me of the Cosby show episode where Theo didn’t get into Dancemania but cockroach did🤣

Back
Top Bottom