THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Yea that was a terrible decision. Dumb tk give people 3 pairs when there's not enough to go around.

They really should’ve committed to either early access OR first come first serve…Drops like these are always going to have the F&F stuff you touched on, that’s totally normal and hardly ever has a bearing on the actual public release…But for the actual drop, they needed to commit to a release plan and not try and play it both ways…

Supposedly had a decent amount of stock, but, for some odd reason they didn’t limit the EA people to single pair purchases…Makes no sense why they would’ve planned it out that way…The main release stock clearly got pulled to fill those early orders unfortunately…
For EA email the limit said 1 pair person….Someone either cappin’ or had friends to with EA in order to get said 3 pairs

Oh na I don't think his email had anything to do with it. I just got lost in the shuffle bc dozens of people were having to email their ifno. Not his fight.

See, even the F&F approach seemed half assed :lol:…They made their people send random emails in to get access? Damn…

Most recent F&F I experienced first hand was with HUF and with them they gave everyone a link to the special site with the early password…If your login wasn’t approved on the backend then even if you had the password it wouldn’t give you access…

Live and learn I guess but Patta seemed sloppy with their approach for these…Writing was on the wall that they’d have big hype simply because of the heritage of the colorway…Should’ve really had a better all around plan…

See, even the F&F approach seemed half assed :lol:…They made their people send random emails in to get access? Damn…

Most recent F&F I experienced first hand was with HUF and with them they gave everyone a link to the special site with the early password…If your login wasn’t approved on the backend then even if you had the password it wouldn’t give you access…

Live and learn I guess but Patta seemed sloppy with their approach for these…Writing was on the wall that they’d have big hype simply because of the heritage of the colorway…Should’ve really had a better all around plan…
Yea this was the same way. He sent me the link but when I clicked it just said "collection not available" bc my info wasn't in their system. They did that early release to f&f right. I jsut had bad luck and didn't want to be that guy that whined about it so I just wait and hoped to get lucky today. I was not lol. Oh well, I'll still get pairs, they'll jsut be more expensive.

20240913_090112.jpg

I still think these end up on snkrs and/or other shops. Super limited releases isn't really how Nike rolls these days. But even if they do, kinda ****** to not make that public bc today you have people paying $400+ for pairs bc of lack of information.

Supposedly had a decent amount of stock, but, for some odd reason they didn’t limit the EA people to single pair purchases…Makes no sense why they would’ve planned it out that way…The main release stock clearly got pulled to fill those early orders unfortunately…
iono famo, I could only cart 1 then I was locked out of the site after checkout. Every EA comms from them was clear on one per

Managed to snag a pair. What’s weird is that the pattaxnike website wasn’t loading for me, but Patta.nl did and it had the shoes on that page and I was able to get thru with less than a min queue. My phone had 2 min queue and was oos before it was my time. What’s also odd is that checkout on Patta.NL was in euros but checkout on pattaxnike was in GBP

IMG_0455.jpeg

Yeah the cords were easy to grab. I had a couple pair at retail. Sold my worn pair thinking I still had one DS and the prices had gone up a lot so never bothered. I got the chlorophylls for well under resale and never planned to sell. A couple years ago the dude who sold me them wanted them back and offered a silly amount. I semi felt bad taking it but had planned to keep them. Was planning to pay resale if I missed on these. I used Iphone and paypal from bed. Figured there would be a ton but sucks to see some heads missed

Back
Top Bottom