THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Recent pick up
fullsizeoutput_1c9.jpeg
Too clean. Wow.
Artwork is cool but am I the only one that hates that slide out box? Give me flip top all day.
Nah I dig the slide out box. Feels a bit more premium imo

In for the Pattas, will be my first time entering raffles :lol:
Leetroy Jenkins Leetroy Jenkins was there any canadian shops organizing raffles for precedent releases like Elephant, SW, etc?
I don't mean to call you out, I'm sure it was just a simple error, but I wanted to make the distinction: Patta - shop in the Netherlands. Parra - Dutch artist/designer in the Netherlands. The two, however, are pretty closely connected. Here's a blog post from the hundreds which has some more information, and also talks about the connection: https://thehundreds.com/blogs/content/10-ways-piet-parra-introduced-his-art-to-the-masses

upload_2018-7-6_9-30-12.png

I really like those Parras, yesterday I found a pre-order on Ebay for £329 and decided to sleep on it. Woke up today and thought yeah I'm paying £329 but it's sold out now :frown:
there's another guy selling UK9 for £419.99 and I don't know what to do, he has the last pair left so it's probably now or never... I like them a lot but man £420 presell just doesnt sit right with me

I don't mean to call you out, I'm sure it was just a simple error, but I wanted to make the distinction: Patta - shop in the Netherlands. Parra - Dutch artist/designer in the Netherlands. The two, however, are pretty closely connected. Here's a blog post from the hundreds which has some more information, and also talks about the connection: https://thehundreds.com/blogs/content/10-ways-piet-parra-introduced-his-art-to-the-masses

upload_2018-7-6_9-30-12.png
good to know, i always mess it up and didn't even knew the difference, thanks

I mean for previous "hype"/rare releases (for example the elephants, the SW, etc) , was there any canadian shops doing raffles?
Yes.
But they only release in Toronto. There are maybe a handful of boutiques here that will do either online or in-store raffle. On occasion, it'll be FCFS.

Anyword on Parra Raffles yet?, I truly hope nike doesnt pull a D*** move and puts them out for a draw

Back
Top Bottom