THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Obviously I knew about the Patta x Parra collabs but j had no idea they were in the same building and he did their logo. I didnt realize it was deeper than a dee projects. Pretty cool.

Juat got home and opened these up. Still amazed they were here in 10 calendar days. bravo, nike.

Initials on the back are my soon to be son's, due in exactly one month :smile:

20180706_152121.jpg
20180706_152109.jpg
20180706_152132.jpg
20180706_152141.jpg

Anybody ever do returns to Endclothing? What’s it cost from the us? I bought a pair of AM1 from them and I am disappointed with my purchase :smh: :lol: . I’m just tripping on how much shipping will be. Idk if it’s even worth it to send back if I gotta pay a grip for shipping.

Anybody ever do returns to Endclothing? What’s it cost from the us? I bought a pair of AM1 from them and I am disappointed with my purchase :smh: :lol: . I’m just tripping on how much shipping will be. Idk if it’s even worth it to send back if I gotta pay a grip for shipping.
About $50. PayPal reimburses up to $30 so I always make sure to use PayPal when buying from overseas

Model/size/price

Model/size/price
It’s the navy perforated pair. In pics I liked em but in person the blue is lighter than I thought it would be. Size 11.5 and I paid 85 + 10 shipped. I’d be happy to just get my 85 back :lol: .

About $50. PayPal reimburses up to $30 so I always make sure to use PayPal when buying from overseas
Paypal covers partial shipping. Wtf? I never knew that. I wish I had paid with paypal fml.

Sick - So many jewel retros, and these are possibly the best iteration I've seen.. On same level as chlorophyll's.. had to do a double take - Last time I spoke to 1948 they said possible jewel swoosh option coming soon.. Would be tempting to build these.
Yo if they brought a jewel swoosh option on id I would be all in on that. The past premium ID options have been lackluster excluding the denim option.

Here’s what I don’t get about NIKEID, why have an ID option but then really limit what you can do with the shoes?

Yo if they brought a jewel swoosh option on id I would be all in on that. The past premium ID options have been lackluster excluding the denim option.

Here’s what I don’t get about NIKEID, why have an ID option but then really limit what you can do with the shoes?
Right. They really want u to drop 1000 for a customs bespoke true id pair

Back
Top Bottom