THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

The Parras have a little cartoon clip to hype them up lol

and it worked, Im all the way in for these.

Also I just noticed what they did to the tongue liner

nike-air-max-1-parra-2018-release-date.png

these are going to cause problems

Last edited:
I like how the two ends of the outsole fade to a lighter shade towards the center. Nice touch.

Also, the way the two notches in the midsole line up with the gray stripes to form sort of an arrow on both the lateral and medial sides is amazing attention to detail.

nike-air-max-1-parra-2018-release-date.jpg

I like the way the gray stripe lines up with the seam under the eyelets as well. This dude is on point.

Its starting to drum up the same emotions i had when I got the SW. Like, I want to change something about it to fit my tastes better but any change made to it diminishes the overall scheme. Thats how I know when something has had a lot of thought put into it.

If youre able to snag these, the SWs and the size safaris this year Id say you have 3 of the top Air Max 1 (ish) models of all time. And they all released within like 3 months. Amazing.

Last edited:
I like how the two ends of the outsole fade to a lighter shade towards the center. Nice touch.

Also, the way the two notches in the midsole line up with the gray stripes to form sort of an arrow on both the lateral and medial sides is amazing attention to detail.

I like the way the gray stripe lines up with the seam under the eyelets as well. This dude is on point.

Its starting to drum up the same emotions i had when I got the SW. Like, I want to change something about it to fit my tastes better but any change made to it diminishes the overall scheme. Thats how I know when something has had a lot of thought put into it.

If youre able to snag these, the SWs and the size safaris this year Id say you have 3 of the top Air Max 1 (ish) models of all time. And they all released within like 3 months. Amazing.
Dont make **** up.

I returned my Curry’s from the original drop date because they started going on sale. I’ve seen them around 100 and now I think I’ve waited too long. Can’t find a 12 around that number again
feature had them for 75 shipped last week. but that sale is long gone

That’s the one. Oh dang, on Nike there’s even different colors. Have these been out for a while and I just never noticed?

I like where things are headed on that for sure damn

what shoe is he talking about that we've seen before? Ive never seen that

No AM1 will ever top the cherrywoods for me. Green Patta's are a close second.. but outta those, I like the Amsterdams the least.

Back
Top Bottom