THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

87' summer
IMG_3504.JPG

I see a lot of "trash" on some fB groups... i want this parra but i smell the L and those MF will come with "Want to sell" at 9:30 am (pretty sure it will be a draw again in europe) with nike got em pics SMH

If the Parras are FCFS on SNKRS, then I like my chances. Mark my words - I will own these at retail. I must!

SNKRS owes me, for declining my c/c on the Travis Scott AJ4s. I'll forgive them if they oop me these Parras.

SNKRS owes me, for declining my c/c on the Travis Scott AJ4s. I'll forgive them if they oop me these Parras.
haha. I'm literally on the phone with them right now. After the TS AJ4 release, my account has been all kinds of messed up. That morning I got logged out and couldn't log back in for like 2 days. Tried to buy a few things the next week and kept getting payment error. Copped the Be True 270's only to have them cancel 5 minutes later. Finally called Nike and they said something needs to be verified on my billing info. That was as on 6/23. I'm calling today bc they still haven't fixed it.

I returned my Curry’s from the original drop date because they started going on sale. I’ve seen them around 100 and now I think I’ve waited too long. Can’t find a 12 around that number again

haha. I'm literally on the phone with them right now. After the TS AJ4 release, my account has been all kinds of messed up. That morning I got logged out and couldn't log back in for like 2 days. Tried to buy a few things the next week and kept getting payment error. Copped the Be True 270's only to have them cancel 5 minutes later. Finally called Nike and they said something needs to be verified on my billing info. That was as on 6/23. I'm calling today bc they still haven't fixed it.

good luck man.

Its prob not their fault but its extremely hard to explain to them whats wrong.

I returned my Curry’s from the original drop date because they started going on sale. I’ve seen them around 100 and now I think I’ve waited too long. Can’t find a 12 around that number again
Interesting ..yeah they dropped in price quick but probably dried up. Would consider green or red curry too but not if the liner is the same material. They’re a bit too snug TTS as is.

They pop up on eBay for that price. They sell fast tho. Try your luck on stockx and goat

Interesting ..yeah they dropped in price quick but probably dried up. Would consider green or red curry too but not if the liner is the same material. They’re a bit too snug TTS as is.
It’s the same materials I have the greens and they fit snug to. Smh wish they made the 12.5 more available

Back
Top Bottom