THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

C3E1D7C7-8877-4FED-B67D-11BCEDC76731.jpeg
These are looking like fakes to me. Shape and Tongue are wonky on this pair.

same here... any change?

edit: oops just checked, finally got an origin scan.
Nothing changed yet. But looks like I’m not the only one. And you just got origin scan so hope I’ll have an update soon.

Edit: just got confirmation thru the app. Origin scanned and won’t get to me till 04/02 instead of the 30th. I wonder if it has anything to do with trying to canceling people with multiple orders, if it’s true that they did that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was skeptical when I bought these bc the eBay seller only had feedback as a buyer but I asked him for tagged pics and he came thru and I'm glad to have the solo release and now these. I got my other pair for 275 VNDS and these DS for 310. I don't really pay resale but elephants are in my top 5 am1s so I had to do it.

IMG_5729.JPG

i was number 122 at Notre for SW in Chicago. they had 137 pairs. got the last 10.5. went at 8 pm the night before. checked out at 11:43 am. well worth the wait

I was skeptical when I bought these bc the eBay seller only had feedback as a buyer but I asked him for tagged pics and he came thru and I'm glad to have the solo release and now these. I got my other pair for 275 VNDS and these DS for 310. I don't really pay resale but elephants are in my top 5 am1s so I had to do it.

IMG_5729.JPG

What size are you?

i was number 122 at Notre for SW in Chicago. they had 137 pairs. got the last 10.5. went at 8 pm the night before. checked out at 11:43 am. well worth the wait
Holy cow. And here I was having FOMO thinking I might’ve been able to swing by at 7am in light of their no chair policy :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom