THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Yeah I take it too far

It was the pizza shop comment.

think im one to play when it comes to my family business? nope.

come see me anytime if you wanna find out

For the record @dblplay1212 has helped me in more ways the sneakers so I’m thankful for the guy but when you talk about my family’s place of business well then you can come here and see how the sausage is made

To cool the thread down, let’s take a look at my Final Ls! (The Ws are in Green)

CD46389D-40C0-4F60-9BBE-96D75F2FCAA4.jpeg

I feel like there should have been a separate thread for the am1/97 sw. |l

on another note. does anyone know if the black/white version of the air max 1 for women on the nikestore is releasing in mens? contemplating if I should purchase those or wait.

Lol @dblplay1212

cry harder waaaaaah

“I got kicked off the fb air max one group for reselling but I want to use the $ for air maxes so it’s differnt”

“I bought a swoosh account for 500$ and made 6 ids but then someone else using the same account made 29 so it got shut down now I’m out my 500$ so I’m gonna call Nike and get the employee fired if I don’t get my $ back waaaaaah”

You’re soft af bro. Stay lame

Mr act like I’m day 1 when I’m really day 1,000,000,000
Damn always wondered why non nike employees would care about whats on swoosh.

Yeah I take it too far

It was the pizza shop comment.

think im one to play when it comes to my family business? nope.

come see me anytime if you wanna find out

For the record @dblplay1212 has helped me in more ways the sneakers so I’m thankful for the guy but when you talk about my family’s place of business well then you can come here and see how the sausage is made
+1

I think swoosh accounts hit on Snkrs more too. I follow a guy on instagram who has one & literally hits EVERY release

I think swoosh accounts hit on Snkrs more too. I follow a guy on instagram who literally hits EVERY release

Nah. Not true. I use my friend's and buy copious amounts of stuff that route. So, you know I'm using that as an additional means of getting stuff off of SNKRS lol. I'd have to go through the history to even see where I got lucky.

Nah. Not true. I use my friend's and buy copious amounts of stuff that route. So, you know I'm using that as an additional means of getting stuff off of SNKRS lol. I'd have to go through the history to even see where I got lucky.
Ahh okay thanks for clarifying. I gotta know how tf he does it then :rofl:

I have a swoosh and I still have yet to win a draw...best drop I got was when they accidentally gave me the 40% off on the Camo Supreme 5

I feel like there should have been a separate thread for the am1/97 sw. |l

on another note. does anyone know if the black/white version of the air max 1 for women on the nikestore is releasing in mens? contemplating if I should purchase those or wait.

there were like 2 threads for the SW, lol I don't think we need a 3rd thread

Sean is nyc rn designing another shoe for next year? Kinda unfair he’s got the following to win again

And anyone see a need supply W or L yet? :nerd:

Sean is nyc rn designing another shoe for next year? Kinda unfair he’s got the following to win again

And anyone see a need supply W or L yet? :nerd:

wait where did you hear this?

I can’t believe dude is getting another shoe smh fvk Nike

i think thats just a class he's hosting. have a friend who went the other day. got to design their own airmax's

wait where did you hear this?

I can’t believe dude is getting another shoe smh fvk Nike
Someone in here said they were designing the shoes for next years vote at a later date and Sean’s IG story shows he’s at NIKE NYC in what looks to be a design process/studio

Back
Top Bottom