THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Have to hand it to Nike - I copped the AM1 AMD 2014 from Hanon hours after they dropped... 4 years later and utter carnage. Seems the re-shape era has everyone fiending like mentalists.
On another note - Anyone heard anything about the curry retro that's meant to be dropping this year? There was a pic a few pages back that looked weird... Those and Parras when they finally materialise will be a nightmare to get no doubt.

I'm not immune to wanting these shoes either by the way... Wasn't sure about the Animals but once I saw them in hand, had to grab a pair and put em' straight in a spare display case with green laces... Quality is very good on this retro.
IMG_1647.jpg

Sean is nyc rn designing another shoe for next year? Kinda unfair he’s got the following to win again

And anyone see a need supply W or L yet? :nerd:
I think Sean is getting another shoe regardless since the 1/97 did so well. So it’s probably whatever he designs + whoever whens the AM Day contest for 2019

Someone in here said they were designing the shoes for next years vote at a later date and Sean’s IG story shows he’s at NIKE NYC in what looks to be a design process/studio

Can confirm, that's the On Air workshop. I was there yesterday doing an AM97.

Last edited:
Yo I have a question about the SW am97/1 release. I see that there are 2 different releases. What came with the accessories pack and how did people get that pack?

Yo I have a question about the SW am97/1 release. I see that there are 2 different releases. What came with the accessories pack and how did people get that pack?

answered already, look back a few pages

Anyone ever bought shoes from endclothing? Do they usually double box? I placed an order and they just put the sneaker box in a bag. Hate when websites do that.

End normally double box, they even have their own unique END. boxes too. And then they put that box inside a shipping bag

Anyone ever bought shoes from endclothing? Do they usually double box? I placed an order and they just put the sneaker box in a bag. Hate when websites do that.

they always double box when shipping domestically, no idea about international shipping but i'd imagine it's the same?
i

As far as the atmos animal air max 1's go, do they fit like the recent remastered white/red Air Max 1's? Thanks

For those that got a pair of the AM 1/97 through SNKRS, did you get shipping confirmation yet? Both my apps still say in progress...but when I looked at UPS My Choice, there’s a tracking and says “Order Processed: Ready for UPS” but nothing else since last night.
same here... any change?

edit: oops just checked, finally got an origin scan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom