THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

How I spent my AMD...now the waiting game.
20180328_160642.jpg
Someone’s ballin!

Sorry for these annoying question yall. But do the Sean Wotherspoons fit TTS or big? Heard from a friend that they run a bit big, I'm on the hunt for these so I wanna make sure Im going after the right size. Any help would be appreciated.

Sorry for these annoying question yall. But do the Sean Wotherspoons fit TTS or big? Heard from a friend that they run a bit big, I'm on the hunt for these so I wanna make sure Im going after the right size. Any help would be appreciated.

They run really big. I went .5 down and they’re great but I could make a full size down work too. TTS would be too big for me.

TTS or .5 down you’ll be fine, maybe a little long if TTS

I just went down .5 from my am1 size if that helps

I'm picking my SW's up tomorrow morning. Not gonna lie, I am nervous as hell about how they are gonna fit as I went TTS. It's crazy how opinions are all over the place regarding how they fit.

For those who already have them...is the outsole length and width the same size as a regular AM1 in the equivalent size?

TTS or .5 down you’ll be fine, maybe a little long if TTS

I just went down .5 from my am1 size if that helps

So would you say a size 10 in the SW fits the exact same as a 10.5 in normal AM1's? Or is it more in the middle...

Back
Top Bottom