THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I like the milans but wouldnt buy them.

They look to hard to maintain.Look like they can be ruined in 1 wear.

I like the milans but wouldnt buy them.

They look to hard to maintain.Look like they can be ruined in 1 wear.

And that's why I wouldn't trip over some blemishes on them. The first wear with jeans = stains, the first splash of mud or dinner crumbs and they are marked up. May as well just wear them and not stress.

Review: Nike Air Max 1 Milano QS

http://bit.ly/15S6G7Z

Nice review, but the hopping at the end, had me rolling, lol...

and to those wondering about rolling pants, SF has the worst,  I can only do slim fit jeans (skinny jeans is pushing it).

The hyper blues are actually looking good in that pic a page back. At first I wasn't too sure about them because the sock liner had me kinda unsure but that pic changed my mind about em.

Those turquoise up there are looking on point. I gotta see what they look like in person though.

FNL hopefully they get these and hopefully I can get em.....for under retail

Can someone explain to me the pros, cons, type of material of the following AM1s?

Essentials

Premiums

Hyperfuse

Engineered Mesh

What are more popular among these types?

having the worst time locating the air maxim 1 SP. anybody have any info, would greatly appreciate it.

$364 for a 9.5,  still regret the day i passed at getting them $200 shipped.

Im sure someone will pick them up  to resell for $450.
mean.gif

They have a size 9 :frown: . Id cop if i didnt just take my dog to the emergency, had to drop $360 :x

Last edited:
$364 for a 9.5,  still regret the day i passed at getting them $200 shipped.

Im sure someone will pick them up  to resell for $450.
mean.gif
dang, $200 shipped was a smoking deal. what happened? i would have sold my baby's milk in a heart beat for that price. where can i find a deal like that?

They have a size 9
frown.gif
. Id cop if i didnt just take my dog to the emergency, had to drop $360
sick.gif
you're doing the right thing bro. karma will come back to you. i would have copped if my damn car didn't need service done.

Last edited:
dang, $200 shipped was a smoking deal. what happened? i would have sold my baby's milk in a heart beat for that price. where can i find a deal like that?
My buddy was serving overseas when they first dropped,   and I simply didnt have the funds,  was going to grad school and had left my job and was still job hunting,

Not seeing the atmos on kicks-crew, maybe someone scooped them up
Maybe it's cuz I was only looking for the elephant prints
They fit a half size big btw

Back
Top Bottom