THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Pink laces or nah?

For those that didn't receive their pair from NDC. Don't fret too much. Mine looked like absolute doodoo
sick.gif
LOTS of pics

Lets start with the right shoe. These marks that look like pencil drawn on the shoe are ALL OVER, and seems to be just spots of the shoe actually missing suede (tried rubbing off, wasn't happening, ran my nail on it to feel, and sure enough the shoe is actually bold in these spots.)

Dirt by big toe...

Left shoe. Butchered swoosh...

THE OTHER SIDE TOO!

Suede also missing from the tip of it lol.

Hard to see in this lighting but a big dirt smudge on the right forefoot area.

All in all thank god I doubled up cause I already received my 15% off voucher and these are most likely going right back to Nike. My other is flawless and beautiful
smokin.gif
One of my pairs had the pencil marks and minor scuffs/stains as well. Build quality was pretty weak on these and that was a major reason I felt they disappointed in person. My first pair has some similar flaws like yours but not nearly that many. I've seen pairs with chunks of suede missing as well
mean.gif
  That swoosh stitching is horrible. Still awaiting my second pair from NDC so hopefully that pair is far better.

Pink laces on the FBs are awful.

Also anyone still looking for the OG obsidians, call Proper.

Last edited:
Man, you're pair aint bad at all. Its not that visible unless you get close up like you did in pics. I have a nasty scuff mark right on the toe, as if I tried to Fred Flinstones stop while driving. Whatever, I paid retail plus tipped $30, and I plan to wear them, so its all good with me.

I hope that's a joke. They look absolutely terrible in person and was stunned as soon as I pulled them out the box. I couldn't even give these to somebody for retail if I tried. They're that bad.

Last edited:
Hate to say this but my Milans really disappointed me.Came w/ a glue stain on the right toe & on the left pair it was missing a slight chunk of the suede. The shoe is nice but the flaws take away from it, I'm not even trying to examine the shoe b/c I'm afraid of what else I might find... I caught the flaws at 1st glance

Last edited:
Did those of you who have quality issues with the Milans order from NDC or overseas?
My pair was from CrookedTongues.

It's a shame Nike can't even execute on what was supposed to be a high-quality release. Charge me $150-160, make it well, and I'll be extremely happy, unlike with my pair of Milans.

Back
Top Bottom