THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

pretty disappointed with the quality of the milans too

even if you got a "flawless" pair, you got that scratchy suede

was hoping for that buttery suede

pretty disappointed with the quality of the milans too
even if you got a "flawless" pair, you got that scratchy suede

was hoping for that buttery suede

Forreal. I was really hoping for that buttery suede too but oh well. Now, that size perf pack had that nice buttery suede. I was more pleased with both pairs of the perf pack more than these milans

Did those of you who have quality issues with the Milans order from NDC or overseas?

If anyone needs the AM1 Milan in a 10, PM me.

Got them off ndc... I really like the shoe but flaws on both shoes really pi** me off.

On another note I pulled the glue off the right toe box but the stain is still there, is there a way I can fix that?

milans are mad overrated, without the milan logo on the tongue and the lacelock the shoe is nothing

perf lights and the easter lights are manufactured with way better materials then the AM1 milan

people nowadays appreciate shoes that dont deserve the appreciation, and shoes that do deserves it

are slept on hard, nowadays peeps only care about hype and so called swag, so sad but also so true
this

Just ordered the cool grey/turquoise AM1 essentials from Citysole for 100 bucks. Can't wait to see them in person. Will post pics for y'all when I get them

They run a tad big IMO but not enough to even consider sizing down.
can anyone chime in on this.. on the am 1 black\gold pair..  Does sizing run different compared from mesh, leather, or suede.... I remember with my AM1 crepe's, i had to order a size 10.. With the hastas , they ran so small I had to get an 11.

milans are mad overrated, without the milan logo on the tongue and the lacelock the shoe is nothing
perf lights and the easter lights are manufactured with way better materials then the AM1 milan
people nowadays appreciate shoes that dont deserve the appreciation, and shoes that do deserves it
are slept on hard, nowadays peeps only care about hype and so called swag, so sad but also so true

Idk bro for me i cop air maxes for the colorway.. It's not even about lace locks or none of that (maybe I do like the tongue logo a little bit ahah)
it's colorway first, quality second, rareness third.. Maybe rareness second. I can't lie I've been caught up in the hype before.

But I feel these fb mints are the most hyped release so far this year.. But of the non-og CWs to drop recently I like Milan>liberty>mints

Back
Top Bottom