THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

the 9.5 is still there....

SHould I do it?!  ahhh, I could sell off a pair of Breds and those Roshe FB Mints I dont even want....

Last edited:
do it! do it! especially if you can let go of those.
Only thing holding me back is duty fees, w/ an order of $350+ im sure they'd hit me with dome $50 custom fees...

Gonna keep hunting on ebay.

repped for the link though

Last edited:
They have a size 9
frown.gif
. Id cop if i didnt just take my dog to the emergency, had to drop $360
sick.gif
Priorities, trust me, the loyalty of a dog is priceless.

Only thing holding me back is duty fees, w/ an order of $350+ im sure they'd hit me with dome $50 custom fees...

yeah, definitely was on my mind before i wanted to add to cart. some things aren't just meant to be sometimes. good luck finding them. im still looking after all these months.

kicks-crew will charge you extra at the door.  I know you think you are paying for shipping, but they are going to do a COD on the shipping amount which you have to pay at the door to recieve your package.. when I ordered my KOBE AS I paid 220 + 35 for shipping. + another 35 for the COD.  Post office told me that Kicks-Crew put the COD on the package because they wanted me to pay for shipping. I went back and forth with them and decided they were scandoulous. 

These look so clean on feet. I can tell these are one of those kicks that look "just ok" on shelves and super clean on feet (not my pic)

The sample pics had rough suede

Unfortunately Nike changed this for the actual version, as they did with the OG reds and obsidians.
Still a nice shoe though

milans are mad overrated, without the milan logo on the tongue and the lacelock the shoe is nothing
perf lights and the easter lights are manufactured with way better materials then the AM1 milan
people nowadays appreciate shoes that dont deserve the appreciation, and shoes that do deserves it
are slept on hard, nowadays peeps only care about hype and so called swag, so sad but also so true

That's odd, who determines what shoes should be appreciated? They are not overrated, they can't be. There's no scientific or statistic opposition to an opinion of a shoe. Some people like them...I don't, but you can't logically tell someone what sneaker should be attractive to them.

kicks-crew will charge you extra at the door.  I know you think you are paying for shipping, but they are going to do a COD on the shipping amount which you have to pay at the door to recieve your package.. when I ordered my KOBE AS I paid 220 + 35 for shipping. + another 35 for the COD.  Post office told me that Kicks-Crew put the COD on the package because they wanted me to pay for shipping. I went back and forth with them and decided they were scandoulous. 
This didn't happen with me, from my experience recently I payed the shipping fee and all I had to do was sign for the package at post office and that was it.

So NDC officially cancelled my order last night for the Nike Air Max 1 Milan that I ordered on release day.

We regret to inform you that the below item(s) on your NikeStore.com order ******5570 are not available at the moment.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Item(s) Details:

Style: 587922-226
Nike Air Max 1 (Milan) QS Men's Shoe
Linen/Linen-Atomic Red-Sail
Size: 10
1 @ $120.00

:frown:

These look so clean on feet. I can tell these are one of those kicks that look "just ok" on shelves and super clean on feet (not my pic)

on foot pic
so the peeps can see how it looks like

now this is what I'm talking about. Thanks for the "on feet" pics fellas. A lot of shoes I like just don't look that appealing in most pics, but once you see them like this....YES. About to order at least one.

Just to help anyone who might be looking for them

First Shoe - 537383-013
Black/Midnight Turquoise/Cool Grey/White

Second Shoe - White/Dark Grey/Hyper Blue, Style - Color # 537383-114

Last edited:

That's weird. I've never paid any import taxes from Kicks Crew and I've spent a little more than that amount there. I always go with the cheapest shipping option, though, if that matters ($24).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom