THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I am not too pressed but definitely have a dent in the right shoe. Also on the right shoe there is a really small stain. Its hard to see but i notice it when i look down...don't mind the gym tights

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    362.7 KB · Views: 86
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    301.9 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Yeah i plan on having these in heavy rotation so im not worried about either issue honestly. The stain looks like a small smudge on my computer screen not even on the shoe :lol:

But man am i glad i got a pair of these after all that chaos during the earlier release. I hope the blues are as plentiful

How do you guys go about fixing the dents? I was thinking about stuffing the toebox while i'm not wearing them, but I feel that that would only be a temporary solution.

I don’t really think there’s a way to have the corrected toebox and be dent-free. Not with the suede/felt material anyways.

BTW, I love them as well

So i received my pair yesterday....plenty room in the toe, but a bit tight on the sides...but then again i didn't unlace the shoes fully. Will these eventually break in or should i go up .5?

I'm with you bro, I got wide feet and these things are narrow. I'm not sure they'll break in much width wise. I got my measured size, should've just stuck with half up. Worst case I'll just swap the insole to a thinner one.

How do you guys go about fixing the dents? I was thinking about stuffing the toebox while i'm not wearing them, but I feel that that would only be a temporary solution.
maybe reshaping them but that only makes them easier to dent in the future. Someone said on a facebook group to stuff them and use a hairdryer on hot, that may work.

But its bound to happen with the correct shape

I am not too pressed but definitely have a dent in the right shoe. Also on the right shoe there is a really small stain. Its hard to see but i notice it when i look down...don't mind the gym tights

Try some scotch or lint roller tape to lift that stain off the mesh

Damn Ubiq just cancelled my order, wth?? Anybody else get that dreadful email.. luckily this was a pair I tried to opp for my boy

Seriously thinking about ordering a size down in the Anniversay's. These bad boys a little roomy in the toe on me.

I was the same way, cause I purchased my tts off ebay about a month ago. Tried em on and thought little too roomy. Then bought .5 down off stock x and thought they were great. Then I rocked my .5 down a bit and realized they a little too snug. So I think .5 down is a little too snug. I mean it's possible, but as you walk around throughout the day, and depending on how thick/thin you like your socks you may want that little extra room. I'm semi regretting going .5 down and ended up snagging my TTS again lol.

Funny I was saying they run .5 size small and I tried on a 10.5 and felt that I could pull it off but decided to stick to my 11 since I tried the 10.5 on without socks. I figure after about 3 hours in socks, Ill need the smidge of extra room for comfort.

This. I tend to forget how feet swell throughout the day.

I was the same way, cause I purchased my tts off ebay about a month ago. Tried em on and thought little too roomy. Then bought .5 down off stock x and thought they were great. Then I rocked my .5 down a bit and realized they a little too snug. So I think .5 down is a little too snug. I mean it's possible, but as you walk around throughout the day, and depending on how thick/thin you like your socks you may want that little extra room. I'm semi regretting going .5 down and ended up snagging my TTS again lol.

This. I tend to forget how feet swell throughout the day.

tumblr_nv2tibDhpa1tpri36o1_500.gif

im TTS or DIE crew...

Back
Top Bottom