THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

You sent them back easy with no probs?

Haven’t sent them back yet. Too bummed to send them back but will have to do so soon. I’ve made returns to Mr P plenty of times, no issues.

I’m based in Singapore so shipping from 43einhalb is actually more. Thanks so much for your help though. Much appreciated.

Why would END do that launch crap and still restock pairs on the site? I got an email saying my name wasn't selected but they still obviously had pairs leftover.

Got the 103’s in...straight to feet. First “OG” purchase since the AM Days. You can really tell the shape difference.

54EE8A3A-052E-4D75-A36C-FDB4076CFF73.jpeg
463440F3-A8D1-4888-9C55-F1A47B6A7DC5.jpeg
3FEBAB79-9569-440A-BCF3-4858F86B7F18.jpeg

I'd assume in store pairs that they didn't sell out of so they put them online

I like the easy cop, I mean the silver bullet was available every where but sold out instantly. I think this is a happy medium avaible in boutiques but not to the foot sites the limited game gets annoying unless you're a reseller

IMG_9563.JPG
UNDS my pair today

The right shoe had some "dents" straight out the box on the front mudguard part I noticed but once I put sneaker shields inside them like I do on all my air max 1s and new balance kicks , it kinda filled that dent and looks better , I wonder if I should get the royal pair since I have the 2009 qs blue pair and looks pristine still

Seriously thinking about ordering a size down in the Anniversay's. These bad boys a little roomy in the toe on me.

Funny I was saying they run .5 size small and I tried on a 10.5 and felt that I could pull it off but decided to stick to my 11 since I tried the 10.5 on without socks. I figure after about 3 hours in socks, Ill need the smidge of extra room for comfort.

So i received my pair yesterday....plenty room in the toe, but a bit tight on the sides...but then again i didn't unlace the shoes fully. Will these eventually break in or should i go up .5?

Reactions: PJS
Back
Top Bottom