THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Good thing I had two pairs. The quality on my SNS pair was way better than the pair from snkrs

Attachments

• IMG_0497.JPG
    IMG_0497.JPG
    335.7 KB · Views: 99
Whoa. Those look huge on your feet. Maybe it’s just the angle.

My SNKRS pair came out perfect

Was able to finally grab my pair locally today at social status. Shouts to them foreal! Presumably the last 10.5 in the city. True size 10 was sold out and only two spots had these in Houston. Beats snail mail any day though. I’m kinda bummed that I forgot to take the car dash pic that everybody’s been taking tho lol.

72D62E98-294B-4DC9-9355-7FB7B639F596.jpeg

Does the blue pair have darker eyelets? i know some japanese sites posted them already but too lazy to go back

Anyone got some weird residue on the air unit? Any safe ways of cleaning it? Not a deal breaker, but you know how it goes haha

Ok so I just got my shoes freshly delivered. Look at the circles on the pic. Right shoe is the first pic. Left is the second pic. I'm concerned about the linings, is it really cut and not connected (first pic)? The other seems fine.

Screen Shot 2017-09-30 at 2.22.05 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-09-30 at 2.19.53 AM.png

Ok so I just got my shoes freshly delivered. Look at the circles on the pic. Right shoe is the first pic. Left is the second pic. I'm concerned about the linings, is it really cut and not connected (first pic)? The other seems fine.

I see what you're saying but if that's the biggest problem on the shoes you got a good pair.

You got a fake pair bro tell Nike...

Be happy your got a paid and quit knitpicking you can barely even tell and I can’t even really tell what you are pointing out

Lol.. I think I got my OCD from those sneakerheads on youtube
I'll try if I can get the OG blue and I'll return these

Reactions: PJS
Back
Top Bottom