THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Wow hope the indigo comes back and that they just temporary took them down. I had one in my cart and they took it out.

Wow hope the indigo comes back and that they just temporary took them down. I had one in my cart and they took it out.

Looks like all the stuff from the flash sale is gone. I went to see if the sale was still going and searching for 'Air Max 1' doesn't bring up the regular FlyKnit Ultra AM1s. I'd bought a pair of the Olive FKs for $65 or whatever it was while the sale was on earlier this week and now them and the other FKs are gone. Was tempted to grab a denim ID pair, too, but oh well.....

Pretty sure yall said july initially for the og restock, and then nothing was ever said again lol. But hey, i dont have a problem admitting i was wrong for being skeptical, ill eat my words, fine. Especially if it means getting the one pair i wanted that i held out paying resell for. I think a lot of people were just kinda frustrated with how people brought up the info like it was 100% certain and for awhile looked like it might not happen, and still might not. So it was AM month disappointment all over again. Except everyone mad at users here instead of nike lol.

Im sure quite a few people, myself included, asked politely about any updates on the ogs for months and it was nothing but crickets. You setting yourself up for people to come at you when you post info with such certainty then go ghost. Kinda obvious that would upset some people. Looks like everyone gonna win in the end so all water under the bridge now.

Pretty sure yall said july initially for the og restock, and then nothing was ever said again lol. But hey, i dont have a problem admitting i was wrong for being skeptical, ill eat my words, fine. Especially if it means getting the one pair i wanted that i held out paying resell for. I think a lot of people were just kinda frustrated with how people brought up the info like it was 100% certain and for awhile looked like it might not happen, and still might not. So it was AM month disappointment all over again. Except everyone mad at users here instead of nike lol.

Im sure quite a few people, myself included, asked politely about any updates on the ogs for months and it was nothing but crickets. You setting yourself up for people to come at you when you post info with such certainty then go ghost. Kinda obvious that would upset some people. Looks like everyone gonna win in the end so all water under the bridge now.
They said August/September from jump. As for updates, there was none. Order sheets in March showed these on them in August/September. That's all it was. Just had to wait to see if Nike filled the orders. Sounds like they have.

I also had gum soles chosen. Have any pics? I was going to compare my Sail Pinnacles today to give myself an idea. Went on to NDC and it removed the "something" from my cart (didn't read it in time), and figured out it it was the Indigos, both AM1 and 90s.
Sure, I'll post them soon.

What cw did you do?

Screen Shot 2017-08-09 at 9.56.43 PM.png

Attachments

• unnamed.png
    unnamed.png
    34.6 KB · Views: 5
Thanks for the reply. That news doesn't make me feel to bad about paying resale a few months ago for the blues lol.

I'm feel you on this lol. how bad was the hit?

paid $320 for mine but have worn then hell out of them. worth it.

At the end of the day they will be two different shoes same colour way yes but I'm sure the qs release don't have a special box or the dust bag and booklet with them.
I'm still looking for a ds pair of og reds it won't stop me I may just get both hopefully

Hopefully I can get the OGs this time! But either way I'm still not paying a ******* reseller.
The reds are also announced at allike, not a bad sign!

Back
Top Bottom