THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Damn... I just got an almost finished email on my Indigo Id's that I ordered last Wednesday. :smokin I went with an all denim upper with a gum sole, dark blue air bag, and siren red eyestays/heel logo.

AirLoMax614 AirLoMax614 DANG! 4 Days!? Fastest I've heard of. Indigo options?[/QUOTE]

Yea I was surprised when I got an email in the middle of the name saying almost complete then another a few hours later saying it was completed.

Quick fray and spray bottle of bleach - not a bad start, will be doing more and posting on foot pics

I ordered two pairs of indigos so I had at least one pair to f*ck with ha

21105633_10156680502938986_1900076401951065092_n.jpg

Quick fray and spray bottle of bleach - not a bad start, will be doing more and posting on foot pics

I ordered two pairs of indigos so I had at least one pair to f*ck with ha

21105633_10156680502938986_1900076401951065092_n.jpg

Definitely considering doing something similar with my pair. Nice

Well my essential IDs came in, mudguard is still too thin. Toebox shape isn't as boxy as previous ID versions but not anywhere near the pinnacle/gr. Probably gonna send them back, also threw in a pic of the leather quality.

IMG_9255.JPG

IMG_9256.JPG
IMG_9257.JPG

Well my essential IDs came in, mudguard is still too thin. Toebox shape isn't as boxy as previous ID versions but not anywhere near the pinnacle/gr. Probably gonna send them back, also threw in a pic of the leather quality.

IMG_9255.JPG

IMG_9256.JPG
IMG_9257.JPG

Why are they wasting people's time making this trash? Its not even old pairs theyre trying to liquidate, theyre making these to order.

Bummer on essential IDs. I think we will know when Nike re updates with new options. Stay strong my friends...stay strong

Royal restock too...

https://sneakersaddict.com/908375-102-nike-air-max-1-og-anniversary-royal-re-release-171032

translation:

"You still doubt it? We no, after the announcement made regarding the red color , the Nike Air Max 1 OG Anniversary Royal also gets a new release.

This seemed like a no-brainer for many, as the red version, the Royal OG Anniversary will also be entitled to its restock. However, like the University Red, the Game Royal should also change serial number. When the box "OG", nothing is confirmed for the time and it is impossible to see a classic packaging, for both. On the shape and materials side, nothing should differ. We do not know more about its distribution or the number of copies, this time, which was very limited in March (less than 500 pairs too).

The Nike Air Max 1 OG Anniversary Royal is expected to be released in Asia on October 1st, the European release is expected to arrive a few days later, stay tuned ..."

is it greedy to want to double/triple up on the OGs????

Been beating the **** out the pairs I got in March. May we all cook next month

is it greedy to want to double/triple up on the OGs????

Been beating the **** out the pairs I got in March. May we all cook next month
Nope, not at all. I want a double up so I can keep one pair crispy and beat the others. I've been way too careful with my Annys bc I don't want to **** them up.

Back
Top Bottom