THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Does anyone have Nikeid coupons?! 

Unless you know someone witha swoosh acct (they had 30% for a whole week) there are pretty much no ID discounts. Only thing NIke offers is free shipping and that's when it's over 200 bucks.

Last edited:
Life is about the decisions you make bro haha

This is getting a little deep
laugh.gif
 ye man. I had to catch myself. 

Copped myself some Milans and paid retail for it after missing out online ! Nearly caved in to crazy ebay reseller prices. Might double on these as they are nice ! Pictures do not do them any justice.

Unless you know someone witha swoosh acct (they had 30% for a whole week) there are pretty much no ID discounts. Only thing NIke offers is free shipping and that's when it's over 200 bucks.
Do they still have 30% for swoosh acct?

Last edited:
anyone with on feet pictures of Milan's? Thanks in advance

go to 'recent images in this thread' in the right hand margin of this page, then click on 'view all.'

all the images in this thread will pop up in order, including on foot pics of the milans

Last edited:
Yeah i thought so too..most I ever spent on a pair of sneakers..but I was lookin for a while..and the prices were always 750+..and I would never wanna pay that for a pair of kicks..now I have my eye on a pair of Hufquake 90s..but I remember the quality of those was not too good..so I'm hesitant to pull the trigger..

Man i search ebay daily looking for those... Ive been seeing a few in size 10 but never 10.5 or 11 (under 1000). How do those older am1s fit TTS? 

They fit me true to size..no different than any other Air Max that I have currently..

For those who were asking, nike doesn't offer discounts on nikeiD only normal items.

They've even restricted swoosh discounts on many releases to.

For me I felt like the atmos you could get a half size small, maybe it's the leather toebox

So if you're a 10.5 a 10 should be cool

I've been very lucky with my blue qs. I bought one pair at platos closet for 20 they were basically new. And then bought a second from a local for 60. But I'm guessing 120 would be fair?
I remember when the red and blue qs were at the outlets for 59.99..

Something is going on with size?.

On the day restock, I placed two orders with size? and two with JD, since I didn't know if they would go through, and other people had problems with cancellations initially. All four orders seemed to go through, and an email from their customer service claimed that both orders shipped on the same day.

Here's the thing. On Monday, both orders from JD arrived, and ONE pair from size? arrived. Yesterday, nothing. I emailed them about the order number in question and they said it had been dispatched and I should be receiving it shortly. Well how the hell can one box get there at least two days(assuming I don't get anything today) before one that was shipped on the same damn day?

Getting a little woried...

Not to keep dwelling on the Milans on this thread, but an update on the status of my size? orders. Apparently, two orders went through from size, one of them arrived Monday. The second one arrived on Friday, but it was a size 10. The packing slip said a 9. I'm not going to mess around trying to return it, since messing with shipping will be a hassle and I don't know if it's free.

So all in all, I ended up with four pairs. One for myself, the other two I put on eBay, and I guess I"ll put the sz 10 on there to and hope to break even. I tried to help out a couple people in this thread who were looking early on, but with the release on the 20th, everyone is understandably waiting for that to cop for cheaper.

So, if anyone is still waiting on size? and is worried, you're probably good to go if their customer service is saying your order has shipped. Hopefully everyone gets their soon or already has them.

Back
Top Bottom