THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

They have no stock! I can't beleive they are still lying to customers, i got told that 3 times, then finally got thentruth and quickly asked for a refund.

They suck, get your money back now before you get stuck and have to file claims.

Ridiculous.
mean.gif
They keep teling me they are in the mail, but it has been about 10 days now.  Should I trust them or open up a claim?  Some people have received their pairs but I am not one of those lucky ones.  Really don't know how to proceed. 

One of the pairs I ordered from JD came in today. Shipped in a bag. Don't spazz out and open up a claim yet. Shipping was free, so they're going to send it using the cheapest method available.

Last edited:
Received my (wrong) size pair from JD Sports yesterday..glad they arrived..now they're up for sale
laugh.gif
since they don't fit me..at least I did get another pair in my size off eBay..
smokin.gif

Oh and i picked up these today from the Post Office
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
-one of my grails!!!
Still hunting a pair for a price "I" consider fair.

Where did you order them from?

They keep teling me they are in the mail, but it has been about 10 days now.  Should I trust them or open up a claim?  Some people have received their pairs but I am not one of those lucky ones.  Really don't know how to proceed. 
well you technically have 30 days to file a claim through paypal i believe, but look it up to be safe on paypal. if you havent gotten your shoes by

a certain day or lets say day 29 then file a claim. 

Yeah, at a minimum
I need another pair too
Seen some dude on eBay tryin to let one go for $1200+
Seen another dude asking similar prices for purple and green pattas

No matter how much a love a shoe I just can't bring myself to drop that kinda loot on a nike. No judgment on those that do, I just can't pull the trigger myself. I've paid reseller prices once for $50 above retail and kicked myself for months.

Ill just have to keep drooling and hoping that nike Id will let us make a similar colorway eventually. Enjoy those atmos, they're sick.

lol it's part of the game bro
Work hard in life so you can enjoy it and buy the things you want

For me, i couldn't ID some kicks to make it look like something I can't afford.. It's not the same.. If I have something that looks like that on my feet it better be the atmos release lol

lol it's part of the game bro
Work hard in life so you can enjoy it and buy the things you want

For me, i couldn't ID some kicks to make it look like something I can't afford.. It's not the same.. If I have something that looks like that on my feet it better be the atmos release lol

Fair enough. Working hard is why I can't bring myself to do it. I earn good money, but I work hard enough for it that its hard to part with, same reason I don't gamble or pay for strippers. Not knocking anyone, resellers just aren't for me.

Last edited:
Fair enough. Working hard is why I can't bring myself to do it. I earn good money, but I work hard enough for it that its hard to part with, same reason I don't gamble or pay for strippers. Not knocking anyone, resellers just aren't for me.
I feel the same way man. I LOVE that atmos pair and I search ebay regularly for them but I cant bring myself to pay the price on those. Maybe I dont want them bad enough thats all but 600-1000 on some kicks nah man ill pass. I mean I can easily afford them but I just cant bring myself to drop that on a pair of shoes either so I know where you are coming from.

I do understand the other side to it as well. Collecting is a hobby we all have and if you can save enough to get that prized jewel you always wanted then I cant imagine the elation when you cop. Probably would forget how much you spent cuz the happiness surpasses the cost. I totally understand why someone would spend good money on a ggrail shoe but personally I cant bring myself to do it either. But no matter how many other kicks you buy or nikeID they NEVER satisfy that craving for the actual shoe haha.

so those SP leather joints(maxim) only come in womens? and are they supposed to hit stateside?

Last edited:
the laces from the blue nb 999 elites would work perfectly
Thinking of ID'ing these... New Balance x CNCPTS 'Kennedy' inspiration. Trying to decide on heel graphic/ID.

Anyone know where I can get some speckled laces or something similar to what are in the Kennedy's?

I do't know if they can be found for much cheaper but if my math is right, you can get the OG red AM1 for about $96 shipped from SoleHeaven.com with coupon SOLEHVEN. Sizes 10-12.5

Back
Top Bottom