THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

^
they need longer laces in my opinion

will try to find same style but slightly wider & a good deal longer laces for my pair
i like to lace them to the top & never switch from factory but the ones provided are too short
and i have narrow feet

i'm guessing they're a standard length most air max 1's come with these days
they skimp on da air jordan retro lace length too! (and can since a lot of cats don't lace all the way)

Last edited:
mean.gif
i need a pair in a 11
http://wellgosh.com/nike-air-max-1-og-sail-university-red.html

http://soleheaven.com/Nike-Trainers/Trainers/710/Nike-Air-Max-1-OG/

Recent pick ups:

S/O to SABLkicks for the kicks deals link on these!

Finally found a pair in my size but had to settle for a used pair. Some paint chipping on the midsole and other minor issues that'll be solved with a restoration

Thinking of ID'ing these... New Balance x CNCPTS 'Kennedy' inspiration. Trying to decide on heel graphic/ID.

Anyone know where I can get some speckled laces or something similar to what are in the Kennedy's?

Last edited:
need help from fellow nt members! which pair would you guys buy if you could only buy one out of these

am1 og red, am1 og obsidian, air max 90 og infared (have hyperfuse ones), air max 90 og laser blue

i only wanna buy a pair for now but dont know which one :[ 

remedy444 - ebay is your best bet for those laces.

green rhino123 - yeah on some of my otheram1's, the laces are a great length and some id have to choke me feet to make look identical. lol

need help from fellow nt members! which pair would you guys buy if you could only buy one out of these

am1 og red, am1 og obsidian, air max 90 og infared (have hyperfuse ones), air max 90 og laser blue

I'd say it's a tie between red/sails and obsidians but my personal preference would be red/sails; such a beautiful and classic cw. Imo you can't do bad with either of them, both great cw's

Man I'm feeling sketchy about making a pair of IDs now that I saw the sample pics.

I say og red but buy what you like bro, not what other people like

'am 1 og obsidian'

they don't come around very often like the reds
& i personally like the navy blue ones (obsidian) a lot more
also, reds are too loud for me

& i like the am1 model more than am90

Last edited:
I have question... I know it there might be an answer before but searching didn't do me no good. I wanted to know how to fix the toe box of AM 1's to look more of the HOA version.

Obsidians, fam. The Reds retro like every 3 years.

Back
Top Bottom