THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

^^ Thank you sir. Would you mind telling me what material they decided to use instead?

And i was actually on NikeID creating a pair while I was asking that question lol. May go that route.

Last edited:
Man AM1's are killing right now.

For those who have seen the OG Obsidians in person, how "vintage" are they? I can deal with the yellowish sole but how does the blue suede look? They look TERRIBLE on NDC.

unfortunately you have to excuse the yellowish lighting, but here is my pair...already un'ds'd...

you will be able to deal with the not too yellowish sole & can see the upper side-paneling for yourself here^

am happy with mines, very glad they released
decent comfort, slightly narrow but with a roomier toebox

Last edited:
airmaxsyndicate -

what material was used on those 2003 obsidians i posted? i'm not good with materials
it was paper thin, felt like the same stuff as on these 2013s, just thinner & perhaps softer

Last edited:
So AM1 NikeID quality is pretty good correct?
I don't think I've seen pairs made with the current options. The samples looked nice, rough suede but I wouldn't be surprised if the actual materials are different like they do with the recent OG releases.

How's the shape on the id versions? I've noticed that a number of the premium releases lately have that strange shape to them where as some of the non premiums have a better shape, seems completely counterintuitive.

They lied. My local Finishline received their stock. Not for sale yet tho.

I think the guy at Nike was referring to Nike store releases only (which i still don't buy what he told me). I think I'm going to hold out for FNL for these.

Just copped the red am1 OG off of SH. AUS retail is $180 and I got 2 pairs for that. So sick

Code i used on SH got me 20% off: SOLETDS
Great stuff ont he code... thinking about grabbing the infrared AM 90 OGs on there. I have the hyperfuse ones but man.... 94 shipped

Back
Top Bottom