THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Prob just from the flash/angle of the pic but the red seems too glossy. I like the idea but I think it needs to be a bit duller. Looking forward to final results tho.

yeah its not the best lighting choice :lol: and the paint is still wet, hence the extreme gloss. Thanks man :D

Finally got me today. Really like them but I might put me up for trade bait. Really want some hold tights.

Finally got me today. Really like them but I might put me up for trade bait. Really want some hold tights.
hold tights are definitely nice, but try to scoop another pair of milan am1s on saturday for trade bait, so you dont have to give them up so fast 

I definitely don't want those black leather maxims..look real off IMO..plus that pleather :lol:

Nylon looks good, but creases like a biatch.

damn! that kind if nylon they use in IDs now? U sure? Thin nylon Nike used on some maxims and on lunarracer 1 is ****** kind that creases very fast. Thought this was better kind :/

Dont have a great exp with the standard mesh on AM1 either. Got maybe 6-7 pairs and starting to think they last less than average kicks?

I copped both pairs for 59.99 ironically back in 09 and was wondering why they were just sitting.

Well the guy I found who has a good condition pair in my size wants 180.wanted 200, but 180 is his bottom price. I don't see them being worth that to me, especially not nds. I'll just id some navy and red joints for now. Hopefully I'll catch a deal if I'm patient.

same here, ended up having 2 of the reds and 3 blues. still have a pair of each chillin...doubt we'll see this round of og's hit the outlets. maybe the 180's but not any of the others. :smh:

Man you made out very nice.... I should've done the same myself....
Well the guy I found who has a good condition pair in my size wants 180.wanted 200, but 180 is his bottom price. I don't see them being worth that to me, especially not nds. I'll just id some navy and red joints for now. Hopefully I'll catch a deal if I'm patient.

I don't blame you fam... That's crazy..... Yeah if just be patient not to mention Nike has yet to release The blue ones.... ive seen pics a while back but not too sure of a confirmed release

My AM1 FB pairs came in today from Europe.

They are nice, when they release in the US i'll pick up another pair or two.
Niiiiiiice! Can't wait for my pair to come in from Snipes. Ordered them a couple days ago.

Back
Top Bottom