THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Nike Seattle not getting these, and with no local stores so far dropping them tomorrow it's gonna be a wrap if it ends up being The (L) Draw 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
my buddies younger brother is 28 and has a blood clot on his brain.
had 3 strokes in the past 2 days and an unsuccessful surgery last night.
no cure......

I'm over here stressing over air maxes.

just a little perspective for when/if anyone strikes out tmrw and is feeling like their life can't get any worse.

trust that it could be waaaaaay worse.

Definitely the truth man. How fortunate we are to be "stressin" about sneakers.

It's good to take a step back and realize they are just sneakers.

They fit like a classic am1. If you normally go up .5 in am1, do it with these. They fit just like anew old am1.
To clarify, would you go up a half size from your normal nike size? It seems like that would be the case and I'm only asking because I can't remember the last time I put on a pair of AM1s and it doesn't seem like my normal size is going to pop up for this launch. Many thanks.

He is saying .5 up from true size. For example, AM1 fits my true size, but every Nike running shoe I own is .5 over true size.

So if I'm a 7.5 in every Nike shoe I own, I should just go with an 8 for the AM1, right?

To clarify, would you go up a half size from your normal nike size? It seems like that would be the case and I'm only asking because I can't remember the last time I put on a pair of AM1s and it doesn't seem like my normal size is going to pop up for this launch. Many thanks.
I don't have a normal Nike size. I'm a 10 in AM1 Pinnacles, 10.5 in AM1 Flkynits, but an 11 in most other AM1's and AM90's. I can comfortably wear a 10.5 in those but I prefer an 11.

Fair. I haven't seen a 7.5 listed and would rather go up than go down, so I'll be trying for an 8.

Back
Top Bottom