THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

now that I think about it I could've copped HOA when I was stationed in Japan. nobody was checkin for em. Im just not feelin the OG Reds. still aint all that much. Them blues tho
smokin.gif

my buddies younger brother is 28 and has a blood clot on his brain.
had 3 strokes in the past 2 days and an unsuccessful surgery last night.
no cure......

I'm over here stressing over air maxes.

just a little perspective for when/if anyone strikes out tmrw and is feeling like their life can't get any worse.

trust that it could be waaaaaay worse.

Yup most major retailers here who you'd expect to are carrying them. I've not seen evidence of major rush for them as yet but that may change as people are realising the big AM1 con
They are carrying them but in very limited numbers. When places like Kith and End and doing raffles, we have problems.

They are carrying them but in very limited numbers. When places like Kith and End and doing raffles, we have problems.

We talking am90 FK right?

I'm not sure on numbers tbh. JD tend to be pretty well stocked but I have no inside info!

We talking am90 FK right?

I'm not sure on numbers tbh. JD tend to be pretty well stocked but I have no inside info!
My bad, thought you mean the AM1 og's. No clue on the flyknit am90. The same local store I was in last night for the og's had a fsr of the am90's.

My bad, thought you mean the AM1 og's. No clue on the flyknit am90. The same local store I was in last night for the og's had a fsr of the am90's.

Yeah same but dude before thought the 87 might be out in similar quantities...I wish!

no cure......

just a little perspective for when/if anyone strikes out tmrw and is feeling like their life can't get any worse.

Wouldn't it just be nice to cop a pair tho [emoji]129300[/emoji]

no cure......

Wow that's rough. Prayers up for him.

no cure......

here my boys gofundme....we raised close to 70k in a day but he's gonna need more than $$ to make it through this. tragic

here my boys gofundme....we raised close to 70k in a day but he's gonna need more than $$ to make it through this. tragic

Terrible for that to happen but really awesome seeing people come together to help. He has to be an awesome guy. My friends would have raised $2 and a 6 pack of beer.

Went to my store tonight. Originally she said she was going to hold me 4 pair of each... until she realized she had 6 total pairs of each. So mich for hooking up friends. Crazy they made these so limited! But gracious they are gorgeous.

6 pairs of your size? Or 6 pairs period?

i actually love the blue on older pairs compared to 2017s.  i actually like the 2009 blue best.  yes i said it @AIRMAXDISCIPLE

this fool is just waiting around the corner.  i foresee running into him...
you already got your asian pass revoked for disliking warm asian weather and liking that cold *** white mans winter weather, so now i officially gonna revoke your Air Max 1 OG Blue pass, the 2000-2005 releases are colorwise miles ahead compared to the 2009 release, liking the blue color from the 2009 is just a huge nono
mean.gif

mean.gif

sick.gif

[h2]  [/h2]

Last edited:
Apparently Nike UK moved to draw... Hoping the same doesn't happen for the US... Things are looking bleaker by the minute

Greetings my fellow Grumpians
Day 3
No surprise today
'14 Suede pack the greens 537383-311

Yes there is a dent in the toebox
Yes from this crappy pic they might as well be the black or blue ones, but
THEY ARE GREEN
Thank you so much
maar dude, even real talk je hebt echt hard een upgrade nodig naar een smartphone met een fatsoenlijke camera
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom