THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I spend a ton of $$$ @End and I've never hit on any of their raffles so being a valued customer doesn't play into their raffles outcomes whatsoever unlike some other spots

just saw both reds and blues on atmos.  click link for **** and giggles, site crashed.  i love being a sneakerhead...
eyes.gif

edit: got through to item specs.  pretty much all but small sizes sold out. 

Last edited:
They're not releasing on the snkrs app as a draw right? I don't see anything in the info that would make me think so.

Just got the email from Kith that I won the OG reds on the raffle.

I wasn't even checking for these like that.
Now i gotta i to pick them up at 10AM...
[emoji]129300[/emoji]

here's a link to an article from my local paper today about my buddy who's fitghting for his life rn to give a little perspective on how we're all feeling so frustrated/depressed about the possibility of missing some shoes....

http://m.capemaycountyherald.com/news/article_263efc0a-0051-11e7-abf8-b7dda2161f98.html?mode=jqm

don't get me wrong, I'm still going to be bummed tmrw w/my L but it's really nothing in the grand scheme of life.
Damn bro. This is a much needed reality check for some people. I truly hope your friend Jerry makes it out okay. 1 day you're here and next your gone in an instant, can't take life for granted.

My dude FrankWh1te bein that ray of sunshine on everyones **** storm. Shine on bro! I hope you cop on the strength of the karma.

Last edited:
bruh..i completely underestimated the random hype for these. 97s , now 1s are coveted. I'm baffled lol

I think if there was no such thing as eBay we would all have no issues getting these, unfortunately it's the way it is now. I'm 44 and remember getting these when they first came out and I was the only one anywhere with them in my area, good old days

Back
Top Bottom