THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Good. I thought he was trying to show off the "new shape"

At least that's kinda what was hinted

Last edited:
via IG. The shape looks similar to previous iD molds... At least the mudguard isn't as thin as the renderings.

Last edited:
Guys please help! I want to reprint my air max 1 patches sand, but can't find the right color. Can you please give any recommendations who had similar issues?

I've almost pulled the trigger on these a few times. Need to add them at some point. Really like them with the yellow laces.

Yeah they're def slept on. I've seen them in your size for pretty cheap. The blue ones are elusive. I had a chance at them at one point but timing wasnt right. Hope you find these.

Yeah they're def slept on. I've seen them in your size for pretty cheap. The blue ones are elusive. I had a chance at them at one point but timing wasnt right. Hope you find these.
Keep me in mind if you see them cheap again. And blue ones? I hadn't seen those so I had to google them. Now I want them haha.

For some reason when I went to my cart this morning, the ID that I made the other day went down from $145 to $130. I also had a 20% off they gave me for screwing up an order so I couldn't pass these up

Last edited:
@unseen  you said the blue ones are hard to find. Are they a lot more expensive bc of that? I want to add them to my hunt list but not if they cost a small fortune.

@unseen
 you said the blue ones are hard to find. Are they a lot more expensive bc of that? I want to add them to my hunt list but not if they cost a small fortune.

Yeah I guess you could say that. I just have seen the green ones more abundantly from 45-300. The blues I've only seen for 250+.

Yeah I guess you could say that. I just have seen the green ones more abundantly from 45-300. The blues I've only seen for 250+.
Dang. Well I'm going to look for the green first and if I get them then I'd be more willing to spend $250 on the blue to complete the pack.

Back
Top Bottom