THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

heads need to stop being so sensitive.

me: i dont like your sneakers.

also me: 

flim·sy

ˈflimzē/

adjective

1. 1.

comparatively light and insubstantial; easily damaged.

"voyagers who crossed the sea in flimsy flyknit air max 1 ultra"

[table][tr][td]synonyms:[/td][td]insubstantialfragilebreakablefrailshakyunstablewobbly, tottery, ricketyramshackle,makeshift;[/td][/tr][/table]

fem·i·nine

ˈfemənən/

adjective

1. 1.

having qualities or appearance traditionally associated with women, especially delicacy and prettiness.

"a feminine frilled flyknit air max 1 ultra"

[table][tr][td]synonyms:[/td][td]womanlyladylike;[/td][/tr][/table]

make sure to check the examples or word usage and synonyms.  theyre very accurate to how i perceive them.  thank you for your inquiry bruh. 

@instagram  chief, @Shellz  asked me for my opinion.  i gave it.  then yall got butthurt because it fits outside your world.  whats the big deal?  i dont like onions, katy perry, hot weather or asian food.  you feel the need to get upset about that too?  if @Shellz  didnt ask for my opinion, i wouldnt have randomly asserted myself on the topic.  if you like them, good.  state how great they are.  i aint going to fight you on that.  if you that upset about it, maybe reconsider if you really like rocking them.  apparently, you getting bent because a nobody dont like your flyknit ultras. 

Wassup familia. Been out of the loop for quite a few months. Adidas stole my attention for a while there. Pretty excited about the shape improvement. Gonna be a good year for The GOAT.

@instagram  chief, @Shellz  asked me for my opinion.  i gave it.  then yall got butthurt because it fits outside your world.  whats the big deal?  i dont like onions, katy perry, hot weather or asian food.  you feel the need to get upset about that too?  if @Shellz  didnt ask for my opinion, i wouldnt have randomly asserted myself on the topic.  if you like them, good.  state how great they are.  i aint going to fight you on that.  if you that upset about it, maybe reconsider if you really like rocking them.  apparently, you getting bent because a nobody dont like your flyknit ultras. 
show me where i got butthurt lmao 

flyknit ultras are trash. 

but ima wait for u too show where my butt was indeed injured

Last edited:

show me where i got butthurt lmao 

flyknit ultras are trash. 

but ima wait for u too show where my butt was indeed injured
well if you agree to some point, why you contesting my statements.  again, i have no issue with what anyone wears, i dont have an issue with anyones opinion on what i wear.  but the second one of us "grumps" have an opinion on something that is discordant with the majority here, its witching hour.  

well if you agree to some point, why you contesting my statements.  again, i have no issue with what anyone wears, i dont have an issue with anyones opinion on what i wear.  but the second one of us "grumps" have an opinion on something that is discordant with the majority here, its witching hour.  
ump show me what i contested outside of making an awesome pun with ur sn and the "what has been seen cannot be unseen" phrase.

you looking type paranoid my guy.

ump show me what i contested outside of making an awesome pun with ur sn and the "what has been seen cannot be unseen" phrase.

you looking type paranoid my guy.
i actually liked your clever pun.  you retorting every post i put down is contesting.  so if you aint tryna contest it, you just about the drama.  all good homey. 

@instagram
 chief, @Shellz
 asked me for my opinion.  i gave it.  then yall got butthurt because it fits outside your world.  whats the big deal?  i dont like onions, katy perry, hot weather or asian food.  you feel the need to get upset about that too?  if @Shellz
 didnt ask for my opinion, i wouldnt have randomly asserted myself on the topic.  if you like them, good.  state how great they are.  i aint going to fight you on that.  if you that upset about it, maybe reconsider if you really like rocking them.  apparently, you getting bent because a nobody dont like your flyknit ultras. 

Onions and Asian food?!?!? Say it ain't so my dude!

i actually liked your clever pun.  you retorting every post i put down is contesting.  so if you aint tryna contest it, you just about the drama.  all good homey. 
This NT

So I should keep the 9.5 air max 1 atmos and sell the 10.5 because they run big. Correct? And don't try to find a size 10
they run hella big.  like @Mrphist
 stated about his IDs, they run like 1/4 size too big.  so your acquisition of a 10 will fit like a 10.25.  i initially went with a TT but then went down a half size down and i stretched it.  

isnt this somewhat of a regurgitation?  did we not see this with the ID options without or without the flag?  

155 for ultra bottom?  no thank you. 

agreed and i hope so.  im surprised they havent rereleased this colorway in a bit.  its a money maker. 

So I should keep the 9.5 air max 1 atmos and sell the 10.5 because they run big. Correct? And don't try to find a size 10
dont take my personal word on it.  im a bit closed minded about my personal sizing.  @Mrphist  and i initially copped these in tandum and if im not mistaken, he thinks theyre fine.  others have also expressed that TTS is good.  when they first dropped there was a grip of people saying they ran big, but wasnt a deal breaker.  for me it is, but its just my own personal preference.  obviously, if youre only working with a 9.5 and a 10.5, sell the 10.5 and use a shoe stretcher to get the 9.5 a little more roomy.  

Last edited:

Yeah dude I would go your normal air max size on them. They should fit. Like unseen said. I think if you go .5 down it's too snug isn't it @unseen?

Yeah dude I would go your normal air max size on them. They should fit. Like unseen said. I think if you go .5 down it's too snug isn't it @unseen?
I just tried on the 9.5 with thick and thin socks. They just don't feel right. I never settle for a smaller or larger size but these were the only sizes that my local store had. I'll sell them and find my size 10.0 thank you fellas

for a second there, i thought i was in the "celebrities rocking heat" thread.

not because of the content...but the contention levels

I finally got around to reshaping these, they weren't as bad as I thought to begin with. Also added a mini swoosh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom