THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

My wife bought them for me about 3 years ago, long before I got into sneakers. I never wore them much bc at the time I wore flip flops 95% of the time. I don't think they are near as bad as they get credit for but obviously I have better options daily. I've had them in the closet forever but finally added them to the cabinet bc they need love too.

i was able to get a 9.5 and a 10.5 but not my size (10.0) wondering if a 9.5 will fit me. Tried on the 9.5 and it fits good but I don't know if I should settle with it. Maybe if i find a 10. It might fit me big or perfect. Need help

Those are nice... not sure the price tag will be though with that Nike Lab title attached to them

On the hanon website here in UK they are £155,
NikeLab Air Max 1 Flyknit
876319-400
RACER BLUE/BLACK-VIVID PURPLE-SAIL
Price: £155.00

Thanks for pointing that out. I'm gonna wait and see.. picked up the white/red flyknits on discount off Nike so I'm thinking these will eventually hit clearance as well. Too many other shoes coming out these next couple months [emoji]128556[/emoji]

seeing those obsidian inspired flyknits makes me wonder if the OG build could be coming back as well for AM day.

please Nike....pretty please?

keep the flyknit and just give me suede and mesh.

i was able to get a 9.5 and a 10.5 but not my size (10.0) wondering if a 9.5 will fit me. Tried on the 9.5 and it fits good but I don't know if I should settle with it. Maybe if i find a 10. It might fit me big or perfect. Need help
they run hella big.  like @Mrphist  stated about his IDs, they run like 1/4 size too big.  so your acquisition of a 10 will fit like a 10.25.  i initially went with a TT but then went down a half size down and i stretched it.  
875942-100

Release date 20 February
isnt this somewhat of a regurgitation?  did we not see this with the ID options without or without the flag?  
155 for ultra bottom?  no thank you. 
seeing those obsidian inspired flyknits makes me wonder if the OG build could be coming back as well for AM day.

please Nike....pretty please?

keep the flyknit and just give me suede and mesh.
agreed and i hope so.  im surprised they havent rereleased this colorway in a bit.  its a money maker. 

Hey unseen unseen

I'm sure you've probably mentioned this before in the thread but what is it that you dislike about the ultra bottom?

I've owned Air Max's in the past but I certainly wouldn't call myself a purist. I'm starting to get back into collecting though and I purchased my first pair of flyknits last week.. maybe it's taboo to say this? But I honestly thought they were comfortable as ish! Anyway, just curious to hear your view point.

Hey unseen unseen

I'm sure you've probably mentioned this before in the thread but what is it that you dislike about the ultra bottom?

I've owned Air Max's in the past but I certainly wouldn't call myself a purist. I'm starting to get back into collecting though and I purchased my first pair of flyknits last week.. maybe it's taboo to say this? But I honestly thought they were comfortable as ish! Anyway, just curious to hear your view point.

These are the ultra 2.0 so I guess they will be even more comfy than the ultra 1.0 which are great to wear every day so cool and light!! They may not be the correct shape or materials but never the less a great kick to be worn

Hey unseen unseen

Its not taboo. You like what you like. I'm about form over function when it comes to sneakers. If I wanted the most comfort, I prob wouldn't even wear sneakers. Aesthetically, the ultra looks flimsy and a bit feminine. Reminds me a bit of the thea. I have nothing against them or change, but heads was riding hard, talking like they was the truth. I don't see myself getting any flyknit stuff because I already have my hands full with regular ish. That's just me, no one needs to agree.

Even my fav cw (obsidian) makes me buy those ugly flyknits. Nike is great in releasing poor quality for higher prices. Sad!

Like mentioned above: give us mesh/suede and I'm more than satisfied!!!

@unseen: totally agree on the point about the comfort! Also funny that they reminds u on the Theas. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Its not taboo. You like what you like. I'm about form over function when it comes to sneakers. If I wanted the most comfort, I prob wouldn't even wear sneakers. Aesthetically, the ultra looks flimsy and a bit feminine. Reminds me a bit of the thea. I have nothing against them or change, but heads was riding hard, talking like they was the truth. I don't see myself getting any flyknit stuff because I already have my hands full with regular ish. That's just me, no one needs to agree.

Yea for sure man. I can vibe with that. Just was curious on what your opinion was. Like dazroll dazroll had mentioned.. I think I find these comfortable for my everyday use but again, I think lately I've been valuing more "function over form" as you put it.

From an overall aesthetic stand point I guess we'll see what air max day brings this year. *fingers crossed*

What does this even mean
flim·sy

ˈflimzē/

adjective

1. 1.

comparatively light and insubstantial; easily damaged.

"voyagers who crossed the sea in flimsy flyknit air max 1 ultra"

[table][tr][td]synonyms:[/td][td]insubstantialfragilebreakablefrailshakyunstablewobbly, tottery, ricketyramshackle,makeshift;[/td][/tr][/table]

fem·i·nine

ˈfemənən/

adjective

1. 1.

having qualities or appearance traditionally associated with women, especially delicacy and prettiness.

"a feminine frilled flyknit air max 1 ultra"

[table][tr][td]synonyms:[/td][td]womanlyladylike;[/td][/tr][/table]

make sure to check the examples or word usage and synonyms.  theyre very accurate to how i perceive them.  thank you for your inquiry bruh. 

Last edited:
He ust thinks the shoes looks pretty as per da definition.

what has unseen seen cannot be unseen unless seen by unseen 

heads need to stop being so sensitive.

me: i dont like your sneakers.

heads:

i will say tho, that the nikelab version looks decent with the regular bottoms.  as do the 90s upcoming release because of the regular bottom. 

Back
Top Bottom