THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Well, my Amsterdams are going off to a new home today...cherrywoods could be gone today too

But I have a TRUE grail coming in very soon - straight unicorn status, NOT hype
smokin.gif

Here is the last picture of the two beauts together
Damn, why did you sell them dude? i think if i had them id never let them go

Damn, why did you sell them dude? i think if i had them id never let them go
They're just shoes at the end of the day - as much as I love them I don't get to wear them as much as I used to...

I have a son now, new home, about to get a new ride for the wife - and knowing I can sell these two pairs for $3.2k is just silly haha

When I sold my BRS and Lucky Greens along with a few other pairs I was able to remodel my entire family room - I mean that is NUTS! 

If I posted the pics of what I was able to do to my house with just money from shoes...you'd understand where my mind has been going as of late!

Don't get me wrong - I still am an AM1 Enthusiasts, it's just that when I want something bigger than just shoes - its easy money to post a few heaters  lol

They're just shoes at the end of the day - as much as I love them I don't get to wear them as much as I used to...

I have a son now, new home, about to get a new ride for the wife - and knowing I can sell these two pairs for $3.2k is just silly haha

When I sold my BRS and Lucky Greens along with a few other pairs I was able to remodel my entire family room - I mean that is NUTS! 

If I posted the pics of what I was able to do to my house with just money from shoes...you'd understand where my mind has been going as of late!

Don't get me wrong - I still am an AM1 Enthusiasts, it's just that when I want something bigger than just shoes - its easy money to post a few heaters  lol
Totally understand where you care coming from. Last year i chilled on purchasing sneakers. Otherwise i could never have got my family our first home. Like you say it definitely puts things into perspective when you realize what you can do with the money elsewhere. 

Flyknit 2.0

Though I guess the release of these and the 90s now is good news for the new AM1 shape. I remember last year the speculation was that the flyknit 90s would release Air Max day 2017. I guess we could still get the infrareds then... either way, I'm really only interested in the new shape for now.

Massive NB bite. Nike will never put in the resources to come close to NB's quality and craftsmanship.

Peep the comment...might wana wait if shape is your thangggg

ID Replica Parras with Correct shape > Parras with crappy shape. ( I know the IDs above arent the correct shape, but they will be) :D

Im all about shape with the air max 1. Ive tried to own the newer shape, but just couldnt do it. I felt like Nike shafted us. So I am very excited for the shape to come back and am hoping they go back to Thailand, and this was the reason for my statement above.

Last edited:
Lmao why dude answer like a scorned ex gf all da time

Yeah No Joke. If it bothers you, dont answer. Leave that bitterness to the Ultra Boost and Yeezy threads.

I like the new ID options but im struggling with the midsole and the airbag, they love just not letting you get it just how you want it. 

I dont think they love it, I think they have to protect their collaborations with other shops which in my opinion is fair. But Im happy with being close :D

Last edited:
lol. I've been eyeing a pair of the blue/red monarchs lately. they are really clean no bs and fully complete the dad look

Back
Top Bottom