THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Greetings,
I'm new to the board and have a question that I can't find an answer to. Where can I see the upcoming air max 1s to be released in the future? There are a few people I follow on instagram who post some soon to be released models but nothing on a consistent basis. A nudge in the right direction would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

sneakernews

thanks for the quick reply...it seems that in the last year or two sneakernews has decreased their air max coverage. I go to different international store's websites and piece things together, but it's never complete. I was hoping there was a page that was more organized and maybe dedicated to am1s or all air max models in general.

Last edited:
Thanks
tongue.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
tongue.gif

Honestly it's hard to tell bc the white is on a white background. There may be a slight different but it's so minimal that I'm not worried about it. White could still have the stuffing in it and the black doesn't. Either way both a big improvement and I'm excited for more colorways.

Well apparently these are a new shape but not the new shape we will get in time, the new finished shape will be released March 1st, so I've been told.....

Yea it took them 8 years to come with a new shape. I doubt they come with 2 new shapes in 2 months.

Shape New Shape New Shape Shape New Shape New Shape Shape New Shape New Shape Shape New Shape New Shape Shape New Shape New Shape Shape New Shape New Shape Shape New Shape New Shape Shape New Shape New Shape Shape New Shape New Shape Shape New Shape New Shape Shape New Shape New Shape Shape New Shape New Shape Shape New Shape New Shape Shape New Shape New Shape Shape New Shape New Shape Shape New Shape New Shape Shape New Shape New Shape Shape New Shape New Shape Shape New Shape New Shape Shape New Shape New Shape Shape New Shape New Shape Shape New Shape

Last edited:
the black and white cws are how the shoes in hand will be, the 2 blue cws are deff photo samples

judging by how tight the panels are cutted and how symmetrical they all look

Well I'm just passing on what I've been told, it came from a "master of air" as long as I can get hold of some OG nike air max 1s on the 30th anaversery of this great sneaker I'll be happy [emoji]9898[/emoji]️[emoji]128308[/emoji][emoji]9898[/emoji]️[emoji]128309[/emoji]

the black and white cws are how the shoes in hand will be, the 2 blue cws are deff photo samples

judging by how tight the panels are cutted and how symmetrical they all look
got any feedback for sizing? will they fit like the latest releases or like old (with the old shape which used to fit half big)? thanks!

Back
Top Bottom