THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

So.....

-When exactly was the last time you came up with upcoming cws that hadn't been posted here yet?

-When exactly was the last time you came up with product/release info on shoes other than the ones you have yourself?

-When exactly was the last time you helped people out on LCs, with detailed explanation including pics of relevant details?

-When exactly was the last time you could find/name shoes based on crappy pics of shoes and/or part of shoes like f.e.

to which I can easily add 50 more examples?
I never said I was the info man or the person to come to for info I just post that's it and I'm only on the 90's and 1's thread so I don't see you helping. But that little list looks nice and 50 more example don't mean nothing the people you help must be your friend cause there a [emoji]128169[/emoji] load of people that think different. people that ask simple questions and Just want simple answers cause they need help you turn around with your elementary answers just to put salt on the cut for what reason. If it's a dumb question don't answer. Nobody gets an answer with a smart remark. Only 3 things I see you do post release, talk crap about china over and over we get it....and be a grump to people who just want to learn.....

both of yall should just squash it and do you.  you both contribute plenty to the thread, however that may be.  we dont need to lose anymore contributing members over a pissing contest.  i gave credit where i thought credit was due.  i apologize if some of yall disagree, but again we all disagree on so many things and keep it moving.  so if yall got respect for me, i ask that yall do me a solid and just chilllllllll.  

let's get back to this supposed intermediate of mudguard shape?  and not quite sure, but i think @FrankWh1te  is grabbing the all sail joints.  

my post today.  meant to highlight the 90s, but showing love to the am1 as well.  

both of yall should just squash it and do you.  you both contribute plenty to the thread, however that may be.  we dont need to lose anymore contributing members over a pissing contest.  i gave credit where i thought credit was due.  i apologize if some of yall disagree, but again we all disagree on so many things and keep it moving.  so if yall got respect for me, i ask that yall do me a solid and just chilllllllll.  

let's get back to this supposed intermediate of mudguard shape?  and not quite sure, but i think @FrankWh1te  is grabbing the all sail joints.  

my post today.  meant to highlight the 90s, but showing love to the am1 as well.  
Huge fan of both of those but I can't find a pair in good shape. That toe material rips easily it seems.

I never said I was the info man or the person to come to for info I just post that's it and I'm only on the 90's and 1's thread so I don't see you helping. But that little list looks nice and 50 more example don't mean nothing the people you help must be your friend cause there a [emoji]128169[/emoji] load of people that think different. people that ask simple questions and Just want simple answers cause they need help you turn around with your elementary answers just to put salt on the cut for what reason. If it's a dumb question don't answer. Nobody gets an answer with a smart remark. Only 3 things I see you do post release, talk crap about china over and over we get it....and be a grump to people who just want to learn.....
You? Want to learn? :rofl:

I don't know those people I help over there. None of them. And a lot of times they are to ****** to even reply when they had their answer.

Last edited:

My Wills came in.... decisions decisions....

Yeah Im for sure in on that greenish pair...

@206to813  How you like your WLG IDs? Keeping both or trying to decide which to keep?

I love mine, super glad I made them, they've been getting lots of wear in this cold weather.

@Modus47  thats just the current ID options correct?  not like newer than the previous iteration?  

@206to813  is the left cognac and right barkroot?  if i had to choose, i choose left.  

@Mrphist  you'll wear anything.  youre such an air max 1 h0e.  you a h0e, fo sho. 

Last edited:
@Modus47
 thats just the current ID options correct?  not like newer than the previous iteration?  

@206to813
 is the left cognac and right barkroot?  if i had to choose, i choose left.  

@Mrphist
 you'll wear anything.  youre such an air max 1 h0e.  you a h0e, fo sho. 

Bingo

Planned to keep one, but I really can't decide...... I'm 51% leaning towards the bark roots, but I dunno

mrphist mrphist

So.....

-When exactly was the last time you came up with upcoming cws that hadn't been posted here yet?

-When exactly was the last time you came up with product/release info on shoes other than the ones you have yourself?

-When exactly was the last time you helped people out on LCs, with detailed explanation including pics of relevant details?

-When exactly was the last time you could find/name shoes based on crappy pics of shoes and/or part of shoes like f.e.

to which I can easily add 50 more examples?

This might be the most pitiful retort I've seen throughout my years on NT.

The Air Max threads remain home to some of the biggest holier-than-thou grumps across NT.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom