THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Hate to say it but I heard same thing today from Dwayne...Stevey's boy.

Now I'll agree with you..... why would Nike have a "middle shape" in between Banana and "New shape"? Thats the weird thing.

Because Dwayne said the true new shape will come out on AMD...also heard limited iD options will be back as well for AMD

Don't shoot me - I'm just the messenger! 
the pic that Woei have leaked said it all, that was a early snipershot from one of the pinnacle cws that is coming out next week

Last edited:

Decided to keep the barkroots over the cognacs. Def glad i made both bc based on the renderings i didnt think id like the bark roots. The cognacs are very nice too though.

the pic that Woei have leaked said it all, that was a early snipershot from one of the pinnacle cws that is coming out next week

Yea at this point I really don't know haha

But I think those Patta cord esque pinnacles look great on foot

Way better than the current state of the mold

Man..@singled out.

Those are incredible.

Another note. My "Ferrywoods" came in. Haha I'll probably be returning, just wanted to know if anyone here wanted the retail oop on a 9.5 before I return.

Just tryin to help out.

Although Cherrywoods and Amsterdams are gone...

A true grail of mine is now in my possession, a true unicorn if you know AM1s

DS 2003 US11 Caves with OG box and arch supports!!! Could possibly be the only US11 in existence haha
These look great! I just bought a pair of Caves last week from the bay for $90! Nowhere near this condition but I thought the price was great and these pics got me more excited I'll post up pics when they show up this week.

These look great! I just bought a pair of Caves last week from the bay for $90! Nowhere near this condition but I thought the price was great and these pics got me more excited I'll post up pics when they show up this week.
For $90!??? What size?

Although Cherrywoods and Amsterdams are gone...

A true grail of mine is now in my possession, a true unicorn if you know AM1s

DS 2003 US11 Caves with OG box and arch supports!!! Could possibly be the only US11 in existence haha
thats the B-grade pair from doggyfoot

not all B-grades have flaws, i also own 3 pairs of B-grades and they are all flawless

i dont think all b-grades have visible flaws...

but, there is something about every b-grade that makes it a b-grade. whether its noticeable or not to the naked eye... *kanye shrug*

That is not a b grade stamp.

The stamp is ES meaning employee store.
Thank you for clarifying that for everyone ha...they are intact stamped "ES" and as stated above, ES = Employee Store. Not "B- Grade"

These are flawless regardless of the stamp. I honestly think the "ES" stamp makes them even more bad*** because I don't have anything with that stamp!

I would have bought them even if they did have a giant B stamp on the tongue haha

Pictures...

Back
Top Bottom