THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Anyone know if I can stack promo codes on Nike.com?  Using their current 25% off on clearance and then a personal 10% code? Thanks

Last edited:
deff gonna cop that new LTR AM1
nthat.gif

So I went HAM and ordered 7 pairs of Will Leather Ids! Lol       Highly unlikely I keep all but I made some different versions and will keep what I like the best. I will make sure to post up pics here for everyone to see first before they get returned.

Here is a video I found of a pair for everyone that is still on the fence. The review is just Ok but it lets you see some of the details..Enjoy!

And the new shape has me excited. I've been close to pulling the trigger on the OG Blue and OG Red from 2009 or 2005 but I'm going to wait and hope they drop for Air Max Day.

So I went HAM and ordered 7 pairs of Will Leather Ids! Lol       Highly unlikely I keep all but I made some different versions and will keep what I like the best. I will make sure to post up pics here for everyone to see first before they get returned.
Here is a video I found of a pair for everyone that is still on the fence. The review is just Ok but it lets you see some of the details..Enjoy!

Haha! Repped and I commend you good sir for your reckless spending and single handedly keeping nike in the black.

Yea ordering 7 when planning to keep 1-2 is some ********. I'm sure they'll ban you from future ID use, and rightfully so.

Shape has drastically improved. That was def overdue. Hopefully we can get some original colors now.

that shape is def a nice start to the new yr.

lets hope they bring back some nice/clean color ways w/suede & mesh :smokin

Seen this pic on facebook. Looks like the shape may be better. Or maybe its thr angle of the pic

That's an OG midsole, it's not an ultra.

Is it just my eyes playing tricks on me or does the ankle padding look like it actually has...ankle padding again?

They're not perfect, but it's definitely an improvement and I really dig the colorway!
You're right! Ankle padding!! Creating that gud gud for the ankles again.

Im excited for this year! 

@Hippohead  7!? DENNG haha thats awesome. Post em up when you get them! 
Seen this pic on facebook. Looks like the shape may be better. Or maybe its thr angle of the pic
Man you right! Those look pretty good! Even from the arial view the mudguard looks like it wraps a bit more. A good shape can make any colorway look good haha. I dig them purples though. Weren't they supposed to come out this month? 

Yea ordering 7 when planning to keep 1-2 is some ********. I'm sure they'll ban you from future ID use, and rightfully so.
That's a bit exaggerated on your part! I'll most likely keep 4 of them. A couple of the colorways were slight variations on the outsole that I couldn't decide on and wanted to see in person. Nike isn't banning me from anything with the amount of money they make from me! Lol 

judging by the mudguard and the thickness from the swoosh i can easily see

that the shape is from the older pre 2009 AM1 aka remastered 2017 shape

That's a bit exaggerated on your part! I'll most likely keep 4 of them. A couple of the colorways were slight variations on the outsole that I couldn't decide on and wanted to see in person. Nike isn't banning me from anything with the amount of money they make from me! Lol 
They've banned people from returns bc they abused the return policy. They'd wear a shoe for 3 weeks and then ship it back. If you abuse a policy and it costs them money, they'll absolutely ban you.

They've banned people from returns bc they abused the return policy. They'd wear a shoe for 3 weeks and then ship it back. If you abuse a policy and it costs them money, they'll absolutely ban you.
just use the Nike account from someone else, or sign up for a new Nike account, problem solved

just use the Nike account from someone else, or sign up for a new Nike account, problem solved
Or stop going out of your way to cost them money? Idk that seems like the easier solution. Sorry as a business owner it just irks me when someone does something knowing it'll cost me money but they don't give a ****.

Or stop going out of your way to cost them money? Idk that seems like the easier solution. Sorry as a business owner it just irks me when someone does something knowing it'll cost me money but they don't give a ****.
Nike also dont give a **** about you as a customer, so why should i care about them ??

they let you pay a crap load of money and at the end when you have the shoes in hand you find out they sux

Nike also dont give a **** about you as a customer, so why should i care about them ??
they let you pay a crap load of money and at the end when you have the shoes in hand you find out they sux
You can say that about literally every other company other than Nike there isn't a difference but if you are abusing their system then you are wrong simple as that

You can say that about literally every other company other than Nike there isn't a difference but if you are abusing their system then you are wrong simple as that
returning shoes is not abusing their system, me as a Nike customer have the right to return Nike products

if i am not satisfied with them, whether i return 1 pair or 10 pairs it makes no difference to me

Back
Top Bottom