THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I'm so old (46) that some of these old people memes are starting to hit home. Saw one the other day about VHS tapes and pagers and kids in their 20's never heard of them. I have a 6 yr old and that little **** asked me about how things were in the late 1900's and I about fainted.
1900s lmfaooooooooo

In a sea of Pattas, I've copped a pair of hydrangeas

2014481196_sd1.jpg
2014481196_bk1.jpg
2014481196_bv1.jpg
2014481196_pr1.jpg

The grey sole kinda annoys me though, I hey would look far better with white.
Ooo, I like.

36 here and I wore a pink shirt and CNY Air Max 1s today (the mostly black pair) to the office today.

Not that it matters but I'm black and we tend to show our age a lil less. Most people think I'm still late 20s to early 30s.

I'm so old (46) that some of these old people memes are starting to hit home. Saw one the other day about VHS tapes and pagers and kids in their 20's never heard of them. I have a 6 yr old and that little **** asked me about how things were in the late 1900's and I about fainted.
mans went down like larry david

Larry David Faints GIF - Larry David Faints - Discover & Share GIFs

but on a serious note, keep ya potassium levels up b

That’s horribly depressing…I’m right behind you so it hits hard… :lol:

I'm 28 and already getting called unc but going into the bar this weekend security double checked my ID, asked for my zip code and birthday like I'm not pushing 30.

Back
Top Bottom