The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting for JB to come correct with the official pics :nerd:
Regret getting rid of my 2013 pears but I needed money at that time

Last edited:
Don't worry, Breds won't release for quite awhile after this release.

Once remaster was announced they had to be coming. After this makes no sense to make them again

lets see.

plus, a couple K.O. releases, low tops and lance mountains if you want to count those..

i'm sure nike/jb will think of another reason to release these in the next few years...

lets see.

plus, a couple K.O. releases, low tops and lance mountains if you want to count those..

i'm sure nike/jb will think of another reason to release these in the next few years...
I'm tellin ya lol! Vintage series...with thicker swoosh and og hang tags on top of thicker leather. 2020 or so

lets see.

corrected. You forgot the strap pair

I fully understand the brand is going to drop multitudes of cws for the 1s that aren't original for all the various reasons it's just to me how do you go back to jumpman air branding and jumpmans on the heels and all that, doesn't affect me anyway cuz unless it's a super standout non-original cw like SBB or the fragments I'm passing on all that just sayin how do you "show your cards" as it were with what you CAN do with OG remaster and then continue to pump out this weird ****

I fully understand the brand is going to drop multitudes of cws for the 1s that aren't original for all the various reasons it's just to me how do you go back to jumpman air branding and jumpmans on the heels and all that, doesn't affect me anyway cuz unless it's a super standout non-original cw like SBB or the fragments I'm passing on all that just sayin how do you "show your cards" as it were with what you CAN do with OG remaster and then continue to pump out this weird ****
What they are doing with releasing the jumpman logo instead of NA print is creating that specific hype and demand consumers like us want and saying at this very moment.  If they did exactly what we want, the demand from us would drop.  

God knows I agree with you too lol

Imagine...if? what everyone preordered ended up being these that release [emoji]128561[/emoji]
2j5jinq.jpg

10i9rhl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom