The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Count me out of these. Done want the hassle for a shoe that's not in my favorites list. If it were the shadows I'd be in.

Most of y'all here on NT will cop for retail. If you really want these, or anything for m in life for that matter, you'll do whatever you have to in order to buy (except murder/rob).

Peace :smokin

Count me out of these. Done want the hassle for a shoe that's not in my favorites list. If it were the shadows I'd be in.

Most of y'all here on NT will cop for retail. If you really want these, or anything for m in life for that matter, you'll do whatever you have to in order to buy (except murder/rob).

Peace :smokin

Absorbs chances of copping like Jet Li on "the one"

nerd.gif
Well, than I'm glad I havent pulled the trigger, but over 4000 bucks for multiple yeezy's?  C'mon son!  Dont drop that kind of dough on some hypothetical ish.  Even if they say 100% refund guaranteed I still wouldnt drop that amount.  Hope dude gets his money but I bet he was tryna cash out on yeezys for resell.

Imagine...if? what everyone preordered ended up being these that release [emoji]128561[/emoji]
2j5jinq.jpg

10i9rhl.jpg
What's the story on behind this particular model?  Wouldn't mind it but if they are going to release an actual Banned, it should be the same way the first Banned released.  

I still think we are just getting a regular Blk/Rd with no gimmicks.

Well, than I'm glad I havent pulled the trigger, but over 4000 bucks for multiple yeezy's?  C'mon son!  Dont drop that kind of dough on some hypothetical ish.  Even if they say 100% refund guaranteed I still wouldnt drop that amount.  Hope dude gets his money but I bet he was tryna cash out on yeezys for resell.

It was for a ATC service, probably 200-300 per shoe to add. Probably the buyer sold spots or pre orders hoping to hit and either they didn't provide the service or it was junk to begin with since they didn't hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom