The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last I'll speak of Zelda games in this thread but breath of the wild has absolutely all the potential in the world it's gonna make me buy a Nintendo concole
I been out the loop for a while but just checked it out WOW!! Looking real good!! Repped

Last edited:
it's not a sure thing these are going to have tumbled leather on the swoosh, right?

My pair of black/white 1's have tumbled leather on one of the swooshes for some reason. and my pair of Chicago's from last year are pretty wrinkly on the collar part of one shoe....maybe it's just the crappy quality control from JB that we've seen before

it's not a sure thing these are going to have tumbled leather on the swoosh, right?

My pair of black/white 1's have tumbled leather on one of the swooshes for some reason. and my pair of Chicago's from last year are pretty wrinkly on the collar part of one shoe....maybe it's just the crappy quality control from JB that we've seen before
nope nothing confirmed yet.  not sure if the leaked pics have tumbled on the swoosh as i cannot remember.  We should know soon for sure since release is only a few months away.

nope nothing confirmed yet.  not sure if the leaked pics have tumbled on the swoosh as i cannot remember.  We should know soon for sure since release is only a few months away.
the pic in this thread some pages back showed a tumbled swoosh

it doesn't look terrible, but it'd be kind of weird if they just did tumbled leather on the swoosh only

Last I'll speak of Zelda games in this thread but breath of the wild has absolutely all the potential in the world it's gonna make me buy a Nintendo concole
Its like they took Zelda 1 and Zelda 2 blended them up and 2016ified it. They basically made a carbon copy of what was going on in my head when I played these @ 6 years old. Especially what took place when I turned off the Nintendo and went outside and found a stick (whitesword) and some enemies (azalea bushes).

It was for a ATC service, probably 200-300 per shoe to add. Probably the buyer sold spots or pre orders hoping to hit and either they didn't provide the service or it was junk to begin with since they didn't hit.

Ohhh ok Smh sucks for that guy. He had it coming though. Trying to be greedy buying that many bots.

30m4kn6.jpg
Wings logo ain't looking right :nerd:

Here's what's wrong with those. I used the pic you posted and my 2011 banneds for comparison.

2num5oh.jpg

Last edited:
Probably UA/GM garbage

Post from dude on IG from guy who says he doesn't deal with that stuff so [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Welp, he might want to rethink that statement.

Can't always believe what is posted on the net.

Probably UA/GM garbage

Post from dude on IG from guy who says he doesn't deal with that stuff so [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Welp, he might want to rethink that statement.

Can't always believe what is posted on the net.

Same BS with all these Dudes flipping "samples" and early release. Same as chickenwop. Dude blocked me on IG and I've never even commented or said anything on his pictures :lol:

Bert. Bert. That's weird he would do that to you without reason[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Just 2 months away until we all will either land a pair, or two, or three...or, strike out as usual :frown:

Last edited:
Bert. Bert. That's weird he would do that to you without reason[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Just 2 months away until we all will either land a pair, or two, or three...or, strike out as usual :frown:

He lurks prob. I made a thread mentioning dude was selling fakes. Now even Dino da gawd recently jumped on board calling the shoes he posts as fake

Oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom