The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the answer right here fam:
Haha thtat'll do err.  Nah I'm certain it wont be as pronounced.  THeres just nothing but close up pics right now.  Like how the lettermans at first looked kinda too orange when pictures First came out but in actual casual wear pics they were a very beautiful crimson.  

I think I'm the only one that likes the tumbled leather on the swoosh & toebox
You're not the only one. I love tumbled leather too. My B&W's and UNC's have tumbled swooshes, and the black parts on the 09 Shadows, all of which I am a fan of. And if we can get SBB quality leather that's waterproof on these new Breds, I'll be over the moon. 

Last edited:
You're not the only one. I love tumbled leather too. My B&W's and UNC's have tumbled swooshes, and the black parts on the 09 Shadows, all of which I am a fan of. And if we can get SBB quality leather that's waterproof on these new Breds, I'll be over the moon. 

Tumbled swooshes on 09' shadows? Idk about that. I don't recall mine having em nor on my UNCs. I could be wrong though.

Last edited:
No I did not say that. I said "the black parts on the 09 Shadows", not the swooshes.

You know what my bad. I was thinking about the 13' shadows. And you're right black parts on 09' shadows did have tumbled leather for the most part I believe.

That Tumble on the foot and swoosh is a eye sore to me.I know Nike/JB had to do something different on these.Chicago 1,s gave me hope.Ill go for 1 pair.If i strike out,i won't be mad at all.The tumble look is good on some different 1,s.Just not on the Black Red CW in my opinion.:rolleyes

If they pull this BS when remastering the Royals.Its going to be really sad.I know most won't care.Because they don't have 13,s and 01,s.So they'll take whatever they can get.

If they pull this BS when remastering the Royals.Its going to be really sad.I know most won't care.Because they don't have 13,s and 01,s.So they'll take whatever they can get.

What BS? ^

Last edited:
Djfolk said there will be, "100'000+ pairs". I'm cooking, and dont give me That, "they'll still be impossible to get" line. More pairs mean higher chance of winning a raffle and any small margin helps. 10+ raffles for me

Last edited:
Djfolk said there will be, "100'000+ pairs". I'm cooking, and dont give me That, "they'll still be impossible to get" line. More pairs mean higher chance of winning a raffle and any small margin helps. 10+ raffles for me

Let's wait and see confirmation. He's the only one who said it months ago

Officially 2 months away. Once these start rolling in shops, and I think we got a member here who can see exactly how much is in Nike warehouse and being shipped out :nerd:

100,000 means some of us will eat, not a guarantee but does improve chances a bit.

Let's see..

Let's wait and see confirmation. He's the only one who said it months ago

Officially 2 months away. Once these start rolling in shops, and I think we got a member here who can see exactly how much is in Nike warehouse and being shipped out :nerd:

100,000 means some of us will eat, not a guarantee but does improve chances a bit.

Let's see..
he tweeted it yesterday

Demand will still be ridiculous especially after the resellers and wannabe resellers seeing how crazy high prices are on the 2013's now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom