The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying online for these. I've been hitting on everything I've tried for on SNKRS and I feel no different about these. *knock on wood*

Trying online for these. I've been hitting on everything I've tried for on SNKRS and I feel no different about these. *knock on wood*

Snkrs or draw on snkrs?

Because if it snkrs regular release I'm confident I'll walk away with a pair

Snkrs or draw on snkrs?

More than likely they'll release via draw system, but for in-store pick up like the SBB's.

Last edited:
For this shoe, I will go out to as many raffles as I can.  Too old to be trying to run/drive to a million FTL, FTA, CS type stores.  

I wouldn't personally go that far lol, but I will be taking friends, family, and my friend's family with me to pick up raffles. I will waste an entire 2 days and 2 tanks of gas if I have to. Not securing a pair isn't an option. By all means neccasary :smokin

For this shoe, I will go out to as many raffles as I can.  Too old to be trying to run/drive to a million FTL, FTA, CS type stores.  

Good luck with that plan fellas. @trappedintime tried this method with no success. :smh:

Good luck with that plan fellas. @trappedintime tried this method with no success.
mean.gif
Yea still no guarantees on this approach.  Probably the biggest release I need to cop for this year.  

Lucky you guys

Not many places in SE Michigan will have these and if they do, 90% of places are rigged

Yea still no guarantees on this approach.  Probably the biggest release I need to cop for this year.  
Only release I NEED for this year! I'd be ok with not hitting on all others. I hope Shiekh gets these. I won 2 pairs from LA and Riverside for the Chicagos and drove up from SD. I'd do the same for these.

Only release I NEED for this year! I'd be ok with not hitting on all others. I hope Shiekh gets these. I won 2 pairs from LA and Riverside for the Chicagos and drove up from SD. I'd do the same for these.
It's gonna be a hassle down here in SD

Will be setting my alarm for 9am release day so I can put in that work! LOL. If that ain't enough these are not worthy of my bunions :smile:

Snkrs or draw on snkrs?

Might be a waste of time to even try to pick these up in store. Big releases are hella rigged in Houston smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom